AFSOC Prior Service Questions

@CDG
You guys send people to the graduation? We used to send a Sr NCO or Officer to all the weather graduations, made an impression on the Active Duty folks.
@Caleb
Have you talked to your local TACP? or asked a recruiter if they can administer the test?
hasn't been mentioned here yet, but I would go to www.romad.com and see if they have a number for the ASOS units closest to your future home. They also have a good forum where most of your questions have been answered (hint, the search button works)
ANG Recruiters tend to suck, so contacting the unit directly is my number 1 course of action.
Good luck.

@CDG
You guys send people to the graduation? We used to send a Sr NCO or Officer to all the weather graduations, made an impression on the Active Duty folks.

Negative. I doubt we could justify the funding for that.

@Caleb ...If you need the contact information for the TACP recruiter for the NY ANG (274th ASOS) let me know. I was working with him and he was great. Unfortunately I was medically dq'd so I am unable to join, but the recruiter knows his stuff and really goes the extra mile.

Back