Ahhhh....good time to be in the Navy....

I'm okay with a big-ass kick-ass Navy as long as they never bring back the Obama-era "Global Force for Good" slogan. That, and the Marine's Obama-era "Running Toward the Sound of People in Need" slogan. That shit was just gay. We kill, we destroy, we burn, we annihilate.

I'm okay with a big-ass kick-ass Navy as long as they never bring back the Obama-era "Global Force for Good" slogan. That, and the Marine's Obama-era "Running Toward the Sound of People in Need" slogan. That shit was just gay. We kill, we destroy, we burn, we annihilate.

"I used to stand up for kids getting bullied in elementary school. Now I stand up for the oppressed around the world."

"Aren't you a Logistician at a non-deployable CONUS unit?"

"EVERY MARINE'S A RIFLEMAN" *fires MRE out of M203 at small, ethnic child as AAVs groan in background*

I got a hard-on with Reagan's 600-ship Navy (knowing full well it never was gonna happen). But the Navy that took on the Soviets in the cold war, that was a Navy.* The Navy kills things, blows things up.

*Not to be confused with the 5,000-ship Navy of WWII.

I cant count how often I've seen a homesteaded sailor who has been in 12 plus years with only one or maybe two deployments, to include overseas ribbons. Fact is, most sailors never step foot on a ship on the big blue ocean.

Back