Al-Qaida's al-Zawahiri may be dead

Ravage

running up that hill
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1215331170727&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

ayman-al-zawahiri.jpg

Osama bin Laden's second in command Ayman al-Zawahiri may be critically wounded or dead, CBS News reported on Saturday.

CBS said it had obtained a copy of an intercepted letter from Pakistani sources, in which a doctor is urgently requested to treat the al-Qaida leader.

Al-Zawahiri, who is thought to be in a remote location in Pakistan, was said to be in "severe pain" and his injuries were reportedly infected.

The letter was signed by Baitullah Mehsud, a local Taliban leader, whose seal on the letter was said by experts to be legitimate. It is dated July 29 - a day after al-Qaida weapons expert Abu Khabab al-Masri was reportedly killed in a US missile strike.

While American authorities said they did not know if al-Zawahiri was present during the attack, US officials told CBS that they were investigating reports that he had been killed

I hope he lives for months yet.

Slowly and painfully overcome by gangrene and sepsis! }:-)

Please AQ, video your martyr dying for allah so we can all witness his martyrdom }:-)

Crusaders Rock! :cool:

Absolutely FRIGGEN Awesome news..... I hope the source of his initial wounds was a US 5.56 dipped in pig fat..... Die AND deny paradise

One M4 assault rifle ...... $600

One 5.56mm NATO round........... .25 cents

knowing you wounded a POS like him, allowing him to suffer and die a slow and painful death......................

............... Priceless.....

Master Card...

the only way to pay for Combat Arms :D

Wow! You people are so unfeeling.....

I hope it takes weeks, in pain, for this low rent pig fucker to die.

Back