All Things MMA, Judo, Sumo

Next fight for Jones? No one. He wants to fight 3 more times this year and no one is on his level. Better hope some of those pictograms pop up.

On a side note, shout out to Anthony Smith for waving off that illegal knee. Someone like Sonnen is in there? "Thanks, I can't continue, I will take the belt, let's set up the rematch."

Next fight for Jones? No one. He wants to fight 3 more times this year and no one is on his level. Better hope some of those pictograms pop up.

On a side note, shout out to Anthony Smith for waving off that illegal knee. Someone like Sonnen is in there? "Thanks, I can't continue, I will take the belt, let's set up the rematch."

I'm waiting to see if Jones moves up a weight class, just to have new people to fight.
The whole situation with his drug test notwithstanding, dude is still a monster.

Well he pretty much said he would only move up for a big fight (Brock). In post fight he basically said he wasn't going to hold the belt up in the division, specifically to give younger guys a chance at the title.

I imagine he will take a few easy fights and hold the belt throughout the year, while awaiting his big fight. He is gonna make his bank and focus on super fights, establish himself as the GOAT, get his rep looking good, and bounce out within the next five or so years.

Or he will do what he has always done and get in trouble and we will see another Jon Jones "I really feel like Ive gotten it together this time" fuck up repeat and start over again in 2 years... :ROFLMAO:

MMA fighter Conor McGregor was arrested Monday in Miami Beach after he was accused of robbery.

The incident happened when a fan attempted to take a picture with McGregor as he was leaving the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel, according to WCAU.

The police report states that McGregor smacked the phone out of the man's hands and then stomped on it repeatedly. After stomping on the phone, McGregor allegedly grabbed the phone and walked off with it.

The phone was valued at $1,000, according to the victim.

After the victim filed a report, police located and arrested McGregor for strong-arm robbery of the man's cell phone.

Link

MMA fighter Conor McGregor was arrested Monday in Miami Beach after he was accused of robbery.

The incident happened when a fan attempted to take a picture with McGregor as he was leaving the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel, according to WCAU.

The police report states that McGregor smacked the phone out of the man's hands and then stomped on it repeatedly. After stomping on the phone, McGregor allegedly grabbed the phone and walked off with it.

The phone was valued at $1,000, according to the victim.

After the victim filed a report, police located and arrested McGregor for strong-arm robbery of the man's cell phone.

Link
I lol'd. McGregor needs to fight, soon. Cowboy, whoever.

What the hell kind of Irishman drinks Pina Coladas.

4743fcd2-9b0b-463f-8757-92f49e7bf629-original.jpg
Those not much into health food, and into champagne
4743fcd2-9b0b-463f-8757-92f49e7bf629-original.jpg

Whiskey sales must be solid for him.
I heard a BTS idea- Conor wants shares in the UFC and has been lobbying for it for a while. His whisky is doing well enough that he has some freedom, and now he’s pushing Dana to a decision.

Give Conor his shares (unheard of) and let him fight OR deal with the new ESPN deal without a real big-name fighter (Jones ain’t it).

It’s a pretty interesting scenario.

If it is a real retirement, he changed the sport so I’m glad that he got in, got set for life, and got out of the fight game.

Apparently it was leaked that he is being investigated in Ireland for sexual assault, as well as picking up a felony theft charge in Florida a few weeks ago.

Report: Conor McGregor under investigation for sexual assault in Ireland

Conor McGregor’s immigration, legal troubles from Miami arrest

To top that bullshit, he is 30, he claimed to retire young, which would be now. Try to keep his money and his ass out of jail are probably pretty high on his list right now.

The second one is not new, we've even talked about it. He won't serve a day, may get community service and a fine. The new one is the first one. However, the thing in that article that makes no sense is stating that there are privacy laws the protect an accused identity...that may be the case in Ireland, but they are not enforced after just watching the Ulster Rugby rape trial unfold.

I heard a BTS idea- Conor wants shares in the UFC and has been lobbying for it for a while. His whisky is doing well enough that he has some freedom, and now he’s pushing Dana to a decision.

Give Conor his shares (unheard of) and let him fight OR deal with the new ESPN deal without a real big-name fighter (Jones ain’t it).

It’s a pretty interesting scenario.

If it is a real retirement, he changed the sport so I’m glad that he got in, got set for life, and got out of the fight game.

Interesting. Would be funny. And right now I couldn't tell you whom in the UFC gets me excited. Conor definitely excites people.

Glad to see Stipe with the strap again... equally sad to see DC without the belt.. hard to watch two of your favorites fight.

And Nate Diaz- what a legend. Never disappoints. Gives no fucks in the best way possible. 3 years and no rust shows. Great post fight interview too.

Back