All Things MMA, Judo, Sumo

I think this fight will live up to the hype. Looking forward seeing Connor and Cowboy throw leather.

I'm not surprised McGregor won by TKO; 170 favored him better for that than cowboy.

But holy shit was that quick. Breaking cowboy's nose with that 2nd/3rd shoulder strike was going to be the beginning of the end even if the round went a few minutes more.

Where is @amlove21 tonight?

This took way too long to purchase, it kept telling me I needed to purchase another subscription, annoying. But got it done.
My friend I was watching that PPV with RAPT attention!

If McGregor stays away from stupid distractions (Pacquaio) and fights 3 times this year?

Uhhhhhhh then we get McGregor/Jorge AND McGregor/Khabib (OR Ferguson)!!!!

I definitely saw McGregor show some stuff I haven't seen him show in a minute, he was really going for the kill. I could see it on that first left hand that he threw, he was swinging for the fences and wanted to show everyone what's what. I look forward to checking out more of his fights in the future, definitely excited to see if he keeps it up at this level once again!

Prelims have been absolutely above board tonight!!

2 finishes by stops and an absolute WAR from Andrea Lee and Lauren Murphy. Terrible judging, but great fight.

Jones gonna make history tonight with 14 title fight wins (breaks tie with GSP).

So based on the charges of sexual assault and indecent exposure...I'm gonna say he had his junk out and assaulted no one?

UFC star McGregor arrested in Corsica for indecent exposure - court
Hmmm. Maybe that was an additional charge because it was in public, like at a beach or outside or something. Louis CK/Chris D’elia are dealing with the same thing- exposing themselves, performing acts that are considered ‘assault’ but not actually touching anyone?

I have no idea. 2020 is wild, yo.

Back