All Things MMA, Judo, Sumo

Never got into watching other folks fight. I took Senuces Ryu Jiu Jitsu under Shihan Little, American kick boxing, Boxing, under coach I can't remember his name, Karate under Joe Young and Ninjitsu under Bud Malmstrom throughout my 20s I was dangerous but mostly to myself LOL. Was good times and now that I've hit my 50s I will probably just shoot somebody before I try any of the shit I learned in my 20s.

Last edited:
Never got into watching other folks fight. I took Senuces Ryu Jiu Jitsu under Shihan Little, American kick boxing, Boxing, under coach I can't remember his name, Karate under Joe Young and Ninjitsu under Bud Malmstrom throughout my 20s I was dangerous but mostly to myself LOL. Was good times and now that I've hit my 50s I will probably just shoot somebody before I try any of the shit I learned in my 20s.

It’s amazing isn’t it. I have been doing martial arts for 45 years as of this week and to this day, I hate watching others fight - in fact, I abhor violence yet I am good at it when needed. I find myself to be more dangerous today than I was in my 20’s due to maturity. But yeah, I hate watching those fighting videos. I won’t even watch MMA on TV.

It’s amazing isn’t it. I have been doing martial arts for 45 years as of this week and to this day, I hate watching others fight - in fact, I abhor violence yet I am good at it when needed. I find myself to be more dangerous today than I was in my 20’s due to maturity. But yeah, I hate watching those fighting videos. I won’t even watch MMA on TV.
So you've keep at it then. I can't see myself doing the stuff I did as a younger man anymore but that is impressive to me that you are still at it.

I need guns, lots of guns. Lol

Guillotine was nasty! and he won it at 209 (Stockton area code)?! Just weird and cool.

Kamzet woulda destroyed him though- Holland was not up to the task.
Inexcusable for Khamzat to not make weight...not even close. It was a huge fight for his career. Almost makes me one wonder if it was intentional at some level? Then he acts the clown with Holland before their fight. Just weird. Agree, though, he looked strong and probably would've smoked Diaz but I really don't like the guy.

Regardless, glad to see Diaz go out with a W. Loved his post fight comments. Legend.

I'm certain this was posted earlier in this thread back when it happened, but one of the funniest post fight interviews ecer showed up in one of my feeds again today.

It still makes me laugh almost as much as the first time I saw it...hopefully it does the same for you 🤣:

For all you grappling fans- Gordon Ryan is about to skullfuck all your favorite BJJ players this weekend.

Long Live King Ryan!
That's the state of the state right now. Those guys need to step their fucking game up because their level of jiu-jitsu is fucking pathetic. -- The Gospel of the Lord

Would love to have Flo to watch these matches but the subscription price is still a bit too steep.

Last edited:
That's the state of the state right now. Those guys need to step their fucking game up because their level of jiu-jitsu is fucking pathetic. -- The Gospel of the Lord

Would love to have Flo to watch these matches but the subscription price is still a bit too steep.
I would pass you my login, but the commies over at Flo don't let multiple people sign in to the same account.

Wait, that makes them capitalists, because they aren't allowing us to share... I rescind my comment. Yeah I could have deleted it, who cares. You deal with it.

I would pass you my login, but the commies over at Flo don't let multiple people sign in to the same account.

Wait, that makes them capitalists, because they aren't allowing us to share... I rescind my comment. Yeah I could have deleted it, who cares. You deal with it.
Haha. I'll survive and just keep on slumming it. Besides, we all know the outcome.🍺

Flo is trash.

//ends
Holy crap it's the worst. The actual worst. They're never on time, they finally figured out the commentators (KenFlo), but literally everything else is garbage.

For all you grappling fans- Gordon Ryan is about to skullfuck all your favorite BJJ players this weekend.

Long Live King Ryan!
And also, this is exactly what happened. Just an unreal run by Gordon.

Holy crap it's the worst. The actual worst. They're never on time, they finally figured out the commentators (KenFlo), but literally everything else is garbage.
This is why I say their subscription price is too steep. Cost/benefit just isn't there for me.

I'd like to see Ryan don a gi to see how he'd do. He's got a niche carved out, so it won't happen but just imagine if we could've had something like a Gordon Ryan vs. Leandro Lo match again; they fought only once and Lo won. Ryan said they were working on something for Nov. Unfortunately
☹️.

This is why I say their subscription price is too steep. Cost/benefit just isn't there for me.

I'd like to see Ryan don a gi to see how he'd do. He's got a niche carved out, so it won't happen but just imagine if we could've had something like a Gordon Ryan vs. Leandro Lo match again; they fought only once and Lo won. Ryan said they were working on something for Nov. Unfortunately
☹️.
I get that they are different (in some ways), but I just have to believe that Gordon is just as good in the jacket as he is without. A couple nuances here and there, a few more ruleset changes here and there and I think he's good.

Back