All Things MMA, Judo, Sumo

Life is suffering, we are in a cosmic abyss toiling away for nothing other than fleeting gains that will be gone as the sun sets. We do this, this hamster wheel of life running constantly for nothing other than the fact that we don't know any better. If there truly was a God, we would recieve a sign, a message, a herald declaring his presence. But this match, this non sensical aberration of a combat sporting event is a blatant mockery for all things good and fleeting in the world.

This, this is the sign that there is no God and life is meaningless.

@amlove21 can we have McGregor v Mayweather II instead, this time I'll still lose but you send me some Westland.

Money Mayweather returning is random as hell.
@amlove21 can we have McGregor v Mayweather II instead, this time I'll still lose but you send me some Westland.
That could be interesting but I think that ship has long sailed and they're both more than satisfied with their last paydays.

I also get the payday/promotional potential for a Mayweather/Paul ticket, but Paul's amateur level with Floyd's style will make it a snoozefest.

Let's cross both of those fights out and have McGregor and Paul (Jake because he's the bigger shit-talker and has already called McGregor out) go at it in Tyson's next Exhibition line-up.

Much more entertaining, no titles involved, and Paul gets to try his hand get ktfo by a fellow amateur (albeit in title alone) boxer first.

So...I have no idea how Jemele still has a job that pays here. She went from award winning sportswriter to woke artist in what seems pretty fast. But I suppose not because I remember watching her on Around the Horn for years and she was great. Only when she and Michael Smith paired up for the His & Hers podcast and then SC6 (which destroyed the network) did she either change or shift her persona to wack asshole. I've listened to her enough to know she's racist.

But here we go...apparently Jake Paul is racist for knocking Nate Robinson out:
Jemele Hill & Cari Champion Ask Jake Paul If It Was Racist To Knockout Nate Robinson

So...I have no idea how Jemele still has a job that pays here. She went from award winning sportswriter to woke artist in what seems pretty fast. But I suppose not because I remember watching her on Around the Horn for years and she was great. Only when she and Michael Smith paired up for the His & Hers podcast and then SC6 (which destroyed the network) did she either change or shift her persona to wack asshole. I've listened to her enough to know she's racist.

But here we go...apparently Jake Paul is racist for knocking Nate Robinson out:
Jemele Hill & Cari Champion Ask Jake Paul If It Was Racist To Knockout Nate Robinson
After reading the article and watching the clip, I think you're reading too much into the way she teased both him and Nate in the same breath.

After reading the article and watching the clip, I think you're reading too much into the way she teased both him and Nate in the same breath.
I don't think so. Either she has the worst sense of humor and delivery on the planet or she was serious:

My money says this was a set-up publicity stunt for these self absorbed imbeciles.

Regardless, I'm really not sure what planet I live on anymore. Every day I think we've reached the pinnacle of stupidity but then tomorrow comes along and proves me wrong....and why am I not surprised Jake Paul is involved.

People who video themselves committing assault and battery in California and post it used to lead to an arrest. But hey. most California prosecutors don't do their jobs anymore.

Back