American Jihadi Rapper killed...

You do realize I'm going to leave the end of a broken needle in your pack straps now right? It's going to be waiting there as a little surprise for when you are in the arse end of nowhere far from resupply and you have no option but to carry it :troll:

When I saw the thread title I was hoping that POS little wayne had been raped to death, too bad but this is more than good enough.

Lots of hate to you pink arses trying to rap. White men maybe able to jump but they certainly shouldn't rap. Just terrible!

And to the fucking spudmuncher, any rap is deserving of death.

Go rim a sheep ya cunt!

Rap... It's kinda like music for people who can't play an instrument or sing... but it's not really music, more like Ginsberg's accompanied poetry, only mysoginistic and wholly antisocial, with riffs stolen from the music of 20-30 years ago in many cases.... I can't really figure out what it really is - except grating on my ears and brain.

No apologies to the rap fans, I don't like it nor do I care to listen to enough of it to understand it. Give me the MC5 or Iggy and the Stooges or the Ramones which are basically anti rap - or some Sibelius, Bach, Vivaldi, Pachelbel - or Robert Johnson, Robert Cray, SRV.... David Alan Coe, willie, Waylon, Merle... I'm a music fan, but rap is anti music to me.

You homo!
Wait, is it OK for me to write that here?!

Sure... I was actually beginning to wonder if you actually were even really a marine... you are way too polite most of the time... then I remember, youse be edjamuhcated an a dokter n shit... rappin witcher bad ol self under a dope ride that be all broke and fukked up till you be done an all, right yo?:rolleyes::-":ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Plus you live in Maine... it's like Canada in the politeness aspect.

I should hit the studio with my group "Hajis With Attitudes" and finish our singles:

My VBIED
Osama Said Knock You Out
A Haji Wit a Gun
Kandahar Love
Madrassa Born Killaz
Then we have a thugged out cover of Britney's ...Baby One More Time because they dig that shizz up in the Pech.

Jihadin' ain't easy, my brothers. (Sisters, you should be in the house and unable to read this)

I'm not a rapper, I'm to dam old, so I drink cocktails.

I don't know why but my cocktail, after work, on the night I read about this turds death tasted a little better than normal.

It was a win for me and I saw no reason to try and determine the why only accept that it was.

Last edited:
Back