Americans Will Not Fight for America

They're also heavily indoctrinated. Try undoing in 16 weeks the 4 years of garbage a University crammed into their heads. In some places it's bad.

I'll bite.

Where are you going to find true, red-blooded, not "Liberal", Americans to enlist with enough frequency such that these pseudo Communists aren't needed? I think if we had enough dedicated Americans we wouldn't need Trotskyites to enlist.

“Liberal” schools only turn minds the way they are allowed by the brain-holder. My son went to a liberal school and is far from liberal. Ones way of thinking starts at home - for the most part. Schools do change people - I concede that - but they only do as much damage as allowed. Some liberal schools can produce Warriors regardless of the institution’s left-leaning persuasion.

We read about the UNC Chapel Hill's, Harvard's, and Berkeley's, but not much about the other 99.5% of colleges and universities. While I agree most have a liberal bent or liberal-leaning faculty, I think most people can go in and navigate them without being brainwashed or indoctrinated.

I'll fight with my less than tactical, old, fat ass but I imagine pretty much everyone here would. I'm sure my sister's son would as well. He's not a military man but he's a good kid. I know the rest of my 40 or so member conservative family would as well.

I'm still working on arming them all. 8-)

Almost there.

IMG_0129[1].JPGIMG_0130[1].JPG

I'll fight with my less than tactical, old, fat ass but I imagine pretty much everyone here would. I'm sure my sister's son would as well. He's not a military man but he's a good kid. I know the rest of my 40 or so member conservative family would as well.

I'm still working on arming them all. 8-)

Almost there.

View attachment 39399View attachment 39400

We need a respectable Love icon...

They're also heavily indoctrinated. Try undoing in 16 weeks the 4 years of garbage a University crammed into their heads. In some places it's bad.

I’ll bite as well.

Have you been to college? In this decade, century, millennia?

What world do you live in that “indoctrination” is rampant. Outside of niche bullshit degrees there is no indoctrination happening. I went to college from 2013-16, and have been I Graduate school since 2020. I’m at a school with a robust liberal arts presence. No one is trying to convert me to the queer agenda, no one talks about gender politics, most people are just trying to do their shit and graduate. A person or two has an identifier on their email, or wears name tag that says “ally” or “they/them”….

Like in everything, if you are a hammer, everything is a nail. If you choose to live in a neck beard internet where everyone is against you, and we are all non binary non gendered weirdos, that is what you will see. If you go outside, and live in the real world, I think you will find most people don’t live that life ever. China isn’t manipulating our day to life, gender politics aren’t super important, and for the most part your worth is determined by how you show up and contribute every day.

I’ll bite as well.

What world do you live in that “indoctrination” is rampant. Outside of niche bullshit degrees there is no indoctrination happening. I went to college from 2013-16, and have been I Graduate school since 2020. I’m at a school with a robust liberal arts presence. No one is trying to convert me to the queer agenda, no one talks about gender politics, most people are just trying to do their shit and graduate. A person or two has an identifier on their email, or wears name tag that says “ally” or “they/them”….

Like in everything, if you are a hammer, everything is a nail. If you choose to live in a neck beard internet where everyone is against you, and we are all non binary non gendered weirdos, that is what you will see. If you go outside, and live in the real world, I think you will find most people don’t live that life ever. China isn’t manipulating our day to life, gender politics aren’t super important, and for the most part your worth is determined by how you show up and contribute every day.
Well…yeah!

I’ll bite as well.

I went to college for a minute in 2010. I dropped out when they started talking about eating girls out in the classroom to a bunch of 17-18 yo kids and I had to listen to a professor brag about his anti war protest after I had just got home from overseas. He also said "you will fail my poli sci class if you watch fox news."

College is a cesspool of liberal indoctrination and brainwashing.

My first degree is political science, concentration in comparative government and international relations, minor in African areas studies, East Carolina University, 1991.

I can tell you with zero reservation the only department in which I had classes where there was any bullshit was sociology. Those are the only classes I ever had where the professors had overt social or political agenda. I did have a history of black America class, was the only white dude in class of about 50 people. That got a little steamy from time to time.

Different time? I don't know. A mid-level state school? Maybe.

I never really paid that much attention to the social or political climate. I was too busy drinking and trying to get laid.

My first degree is political science, concentration in comparative government and international relations, minor in African areas studies, East Carolina University, 1991.

I can tell you with zero reservation the only department in which I had classes where there was any bullshit was sociology. Those are the only classes I ever had where the professors had overt social or political agenda. I did have a history of black America class, was the only white dude in class of about 50 people. That got a little steamy from time to time.

Different time? I don't know. A mid-level state school? Maybe.

I never really paid that much attention to the social or political climate. I was too busy drinking and trying to get laid.
Yeah it was Dalton State in Dalton Georgia. Sucks because I really wanted to finish my meager degree. I did have a history professor I loved. He was a retired Army Colonel.

Yeah it was Dalton State in Dalton Georgia. Sucks because I really wanted to finish my meager degree. I did have a history professor I loved. He was a retired Army Colonel.

I don't know if it was a different time or what, we just did not seem to have the same issues then that they have now. Maybe we did but because there wasn't social media and everything wasn't on a 24/7 news cycle it wasn't always put out there.

My national security policy professor was a retired Marine Lieutenant Colonel. One of the hardest classes I ever had but I loved it. He had a MA, and that was back one professors could have MAs.

I know UNC Chapel Hill gets a bad rap locally, and it is very well deserved. But even Duke has come to the ideologically left culture, which is very very sad for me.

I don't know if it was a different time or what, we just did not seem to have the same issues then that they have now. Maybe we did but because there wasn't social media and everything wasn't on a 24/7 news cycle it wasn't always put out there.

My national security policy professor was a retired Marine Lieutenant Colonel. One of the hardest classes I ever had but I loved it. He had a MA, and that was back one professors could have MAs.

I know UNC Chapel Hill gets a bad rap locally, and it is very well deserved. But even Duke has come to the ideologically left culture, which is very very sad for me.

Where are they ideologically left? In the humanities? Yeah who cares. I can snicker at them while I cash my 5 figure checks every two weeks cause I got a real job with a real degree.

Their engineering school doesn’t give two shits about that. Their medical school? Not at all. Maybe they give lip service to the Bs just like the military does, but what matters is performance. Are their gender studies sociology professors the make Marx seem conservative. Sure. I go to my kettlebell gym with one of those guys. Are they taken seriously outside of a very small sphere of their own creation, or by conservatives who group them with anyone who is to the left of center? No, not really.

if anyone wants to talk about indoctrination in education that should prolly be its own thread. I am responsible for derailing it, and that’s on me. We should probably stay on track.

Back