Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are not against weapons in their home for security.

RackMaster

Nasty-Dirty-Canuck
SOF Support
First off, I'd like to say that I'd hit Angenlina like a cop on a box of freshly baked doughnuts. :D

Second, I need to show this to my wife; she has a "thing" for Angelina and doesn't like guns. So this will be like a smack across the face. }:-) lol

This is really good news for gun use and ownership; having both Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt has role models that are willing to say good things about gun ownership, will hopefully reach the younger generations.

Angelina Jolie brings out the big guns

By KORIN MILLER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Sunday, June 1st 2008, 11:34 AM
Click for a look at Angelina's gun-heavy roles.

Angelina Jolie has a gun - and she's not afraid to use it.
The pregnant mother of four told the U.K.'s Daily Mail that she owns guns similar to the ones she used in "Tomb Raider." Jolie and partner Brad Pitt are not against having weapons in their house for security reasons, she says.
"If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I've no problem shooting them," she said.
Jolie, 32, has starred as a heat-packing vixen in several action movies - two "Tomb Raider" films, "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" and the upcoming futuristic thriller, "Wanted."
"I can handle myself," she said. "There's a side to me that people know is humanitarian, and there's a side to me that's a mommy. But there's also the side that likes to get down and dirty and run and jump around and fire guns."
Take notes, wannabe intruders.
:D Just so the thread has more pics.

angelina_jolie-4942.jpg

I just blew my load...

Damn, I didn't think I could love her anymore...

Oh, and uh .. N.. umm RA .. spokeswoman.. ... wait.. where was I? :D

Seriously though add a gun to that bottom picture and stick ot on an NRA membership card, Hell make it a collectors series.. memberships would reach a record high :)

when u click on the top pic and u look through the pics the #2 pic the pistol had the slide locked in the back position? lol:p and the #5 pic is just a spear gun. That would suck!

You just gotta love it. Sexy woman with firearms!!!!!!!!!!

Used to own one of the ones she used in Tomb Raider, H&K USP Match .45acp

Sold it to fund my divorce fund. Hmmmm, girls with guns = hot!!!! Sell guns to fund divorce from whore = not fun.

Today is National Donut Day....who the heck came up with this?

Never heard of this? Tsk tsk!

National Doughnut Day

When : Always the first Friday in June

National Doughnut Day honors the Salvation Army "Lassies" of WWI. It is also used as a fund raiser for needy causes of the Salvation Army.

The original Salvation Army Doughnut was first served by Salvation Army in 1917. During WWI, Salvation Army "lassies" were sent to the front lines of Europe. These brave volunteers made home cooked foods, and provided a moral boost to the troops. Often, the doughnuts were cooked in oil inside the of the metal helmet of an American soldier. The American infantrymen were commonly called doughboys. Salvation Army lassies were the only women outside of military personnel allowed to visit the front lines. Lt. Colonel Helen Purviance is considered the Salvation Army's "first doughnut girl".

On National Doughnut Day, look to see if your local doughnut shop, or other organizations, are offering free donuts to solicit donations for the Salvation Army or for another needy cause. If you find them, please be generous.

Note: The word "Doughnut" is often shortened to "Donut. So, if you see the term National Donut Day, its the same day.

http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/June/doughnutday.htm

F-in' popo....y'all took a perfectly good opportunity to discuss boobs and guns and turned it into a discussion about food. Pvt. Leonard Lawrence approves.....

As for me, I worship brad Pitt's existence. Now, before any of you think I am overcome with "teh gay" (to borrow some modern slang) I give to you this:
Relationships: Angelina Jolie, girlfriend (2005 to present) | Jennifer Aniston, ex-wife (1998 to 2005) | Gwyneth Paltrow, ex-girlfriend | (1995 to 1997, engaged) | Jitka Pohlodek, ex-girlfriend (1993 to 1995) | Juliette Lewis, ex-girlfriend (1990 to 1993) | Robin Givens, ex-girlfriend (1989) | Jill Schoelen, ex-girlfriend (1988)

Dude left Gwyneth Paltrow (probably a lot of baggage there, but I'm not looking at that) for Jennifer Freaking Anniston. When he was done beating on that like the fist of an angry god he set out to impregnate Angelina Jolie. Before all of that was verious models and actresses. I'm sure they all have baggage and some mental issues (Juliette Lewis, cough, cough), but at the end of the day he was in those guts and we weren't.

We should worship Brad.

Back