Another Intro

NovemberWhiskey

Unverified
Hi everyone :)

Thanks for letting me join.

Heads up, the only thing I'm specially talented at is messing up intros, or anything that looks like oficial good first impression ;)

Kid soldier, East Europe. No sob story, just not something I like to go into details about. Later years / teens, mentored by a lot of people, most US, most sticking lessons were from the Marines. SemperFi to everybody around ;)

Adulthood, contractor. These days as well.
On the civ side, a lot of gigs in social sector. These days it's SAR / street medic / negotiation. Not police or formally affiliated, but I tend to cooperate with people ofi in those jobs a lot.

I do a lot of volunteering / mostly crisis int, about thirds of civvies / vets / first responders.

Reasons I joined, you guys seemed a fair bunch, and fuck if I knew, it's 4 am and insomnia bites ;)

Other heads up, not personally into pics over net, so hopefully that won't be a problem. Just had a very long stalking history and I prefer not to share some details.

Thanks for reading.

Yep. Things I can't do, people where there just can't be an agreement, I ask local PDs about.

But mostly it's really just a community field service. :) Think of social work in field, just talking to people who may hold serious grudges to try lessen how they view those grudges.

Back