Any Soccer Fans on Here?

I played soccer for about 15 years, starting out with indoor soccer at age 4 or 5, and playing all through school. I actually had an offer to go to a European farm program over a summer. Unfortunately, the cost was about $10,000, and there was no way we could afford that kind of expense for what was essentially a long summer camp. I used to enjoy watching it a lot more, but soccer players are so overly dramatic. I still watch the World Cup, but that's about it.

Not a fan even though it’s popular in Melbourne. I’ve only seen one soccer match in my life and this was when hubby and I was backpacking years ago through parts of Italy. It was in Bologna and we bumped into a local who suggested we go see a match. So we went along with him and he advised us not to cheer for the opposing team as we were sitting in the Bologna side...The crowd felt feverish crazy to me... I spent most of the match watching a little man a few rows in front of me singing, dancing and screaming insults to the other side. Overall, it was an entertaining experience, but it’s more people watching than ball watching. :-)

Ok I think [hope] I resurrected the most recent FIFA thread.... O_o 8-)

Alex scored 5 times pushing USA to a 13-0 Win in group play. Its too early to declare GOAT, but I'm a fan of how they just kept scoring.

Its payback time !!:ROFLMAO::-o:-x

Last edited:
These guys are funny....I call it science vs math or emotions vs logic.

No way in hek Cameroon beats England or Nigeria beats Germany.

Of course yall have seen my NFL picks so who am I to judge....... :ROFLMAO: 8-) :-o :ninja:

If you guys want to see a real good soccer film see Green street Hooligans it’s more about the hooligans but still soccer is part of the plot608E74CE-82E0-4300-835D-439C89901884.jpeg

Fun Fact: Despite being crappy at soccer the USA has the highest World Cup finish in CONCAF History (3rd place)

Damn, I was pulling for Germany.

I was pulling for a USA vs SWE finals. No luck there but at least the USA made it.

I must say if u go back and watch 2015, the USA controlled the ball better. I'm glad they are in the finals just worried the Dutch might own them.

It just seems like we make bad passes and try for big selfish goals instead of focusing on crosses and unselfish serves.

Anywho, Saturday and Sunday will be fun.

O_o 8-) :zzz: :ninja:

Back