Applying for DIA Position

There is an announcement for HUMINT positions currently on the DIA site. The closing date is this Friday (11/4). They will be interviewing in the DC area during the month of December. They are doing some serious recruiting. I am here in the MDW with another agency but a lot of people (below GS-13) are talking about it. I would say that if you are able to attend you would definitely get a good look. Also there is an online career fair (NSVCF) coming up shortly... I would make it my business to get online for that and spend some time in their booth. You will then have the names of the HUMINT/CI recruiters and can submit your resume to them right then and there.

Hate to dig up an old thread, but I got an offer from the DIA HUMINT Career Field Hiring Event that took place last month. Hoping there's someone out there that can give me some unclass G-2 on the career field they offered me.

Hate to dig up an old thread, but I got an offer from the DIA HUMINT Career Field Hiring Event that took place last month. Hoping there's someone out there that can give me some unclass G-2 on the career field they offered me.

Hell, any old thread that is dug up by the OP to provide a positive update, is an old thread worth digging up!

Hell, any old thread that is dug up by the OP to provide a positive update, is an old thread worth digging up!

It is indeed good news, but I find myself in the same situation with every job I've ever had while in the Army and that is not really knowing what I'll be doing until I get there lol. Now that I'm a civilian and have slightly more control over my career I want to get as much info as I can before I make decision. I can infer what the position is but any and all info(unclass) would be greatly appreciated. I welcome PMs from anyone if they dont want the info privy to the public.

Back