AR-10(t) Anyone have any experience with them.. I get mine tomorrow

The91Bravo

BNDN - Been Nowhere Done Nothing
Verified Military
I traded a couple pistolas and am picking up my AR-10T tomorrow. The SOTIC buddy of mine has 4 and he was pistol short so I arrived at the right time. He is a master craftsman, and he built my M24, so his tune up makes it even better. I have done some reading on the AR-10, and have shot the M110 SASS, so I am actually excited to get this baby.

Any experienced users out there I would appreciate your input.

Also,
There is a Brand New DPMS AR-10 with Zero Round count for sale CHEAP from one of the guys at SFAUC.

pm me for details. I can arrange the two interested parties to discuss the matter.

And I will post pics ASAP

Not sure what modifications are on this AR10 that your speaking of.

I own an LMT MWS MRP .308/7.62Nato. You can't really beat it, unless maybe the RPR from LWRC.

There is a Brand New DPMS AR-10 with Zero Round count for sale CHEAP from one of the guys at SFAUC.

pm me for details. I can arrange the two interested parties to discuss the matter.

And I will post pics ASAP

Damn...and I wasn't in the market for one until next year! Grrrrr.....

Not sure what modifications are on this AR10 that your speaking of.

I own an LMT MWS MRP .308/7.62Nato. You can't really beat it, unless maybe the RPR from LWRC.

LWRC rocks. Great people, and they make a hell of a rifle. The REPR is smooth, fast, and dead-nuts accurate. Pricey, but it's worth it.

Personally I wouldn't buy anything with the name DPMS on it in 7.62 Nato. Why you think he's sellin it ? :D

That's just me.

Well I guess I'm a lucky guy because I have one (20in bbl with a luppy ) and it is GTG. Next shoot it will change your mind (provided you come and or shoot);)

That is a GREAT PRICE 91b

Well I guess I'm a lucky guy because I have one (20in bbl with a luppy ) and it is GTG. Next shoot it will change your mind (provided you come and or shoot);)

That is a GREAT PRICE 91b

Your DPMS was shooting pretty shitty at the last shoot... :2c:

I didn't get a chance to use it myself :(

LWRC rocks. Great people, and they make a hell of a rifle. The REPR is smooth, fast, and dead-nuts accurate. Pricey, but it's worth it.

Cabbagehead has one with both uppers, 16" and 20". It's one hell of a nice rifle with the right glass on top.

Love the LWRC stuff. Own the M6A2 myself in 6.8 SPC with the 14.7" barrel.

Agreed !!

Your DPMS was shooting pretty shitty at the last shoot... :2c:

I didn't get a chance to use it myself :(

I wasn't up there with you guys. From what you all said I believe no one was doing very well:uhh:

I never had a problem, and at the last shoot Grant who never shot a long gun before was hitting apples all day long at 200.

and CH was with me when I first zeroed it, hell he was getting groups at 200 you could cover with a quarter with my Zero.:2c:

Yeah, none of us could hit shit, seemed like maybe your scope was off a little.

And when I say shitty it was a couple of inches off at 150 yrds.

I wasn't up there with you guys. From what you all said I believe no one was doing very well:uhh:

I never had a problem, and at the last shoot Grant who never shot a long gun before was hitting apples all day long at 200.

and CH was with me when I first zeroed it, hell he was getting groups at 200 you could cover with a quarter with my Zero.:2c:

I must confess that my group sucked.:doh: I will blame it on the gravel we were firing off of.:cool:

As for the zero being off, its not too uncommon that different shooters will group differently on a scoped rifle.

Here is my new AR-10A4 Traded a couple 1911's for it.

Tell me whatcha think;

10022010190.jpg

10022010189.jpg

10022010188.jpg

Back