Army-Navy Game

While I am no fan of the current SecNav...that is pretty funny. Good to see he's got a sense of humor.

That's pretty funny...

Maybe Army fans should pay more attention to lacrosse :p Army has won a good amount of the games against Navy in the past decade.

Sign seen at the game yesterday:

"Why doesn't Army Football have its own webpage?

...because they can't string together three 'Ws.'"

:mad::wall::(;-)

One of my favorites. Believe I posted it online as well! I'm worried about next year though. Army's quarterback looks pretty talented, Keenan Reynolds is graduating this year and I think we are going to lose our coach to BYU.

For a really good game, it should be the Army / Air Force that play. Now that's a game.

Is this a serious comment? Air Force stomped Army 20-3 this year. Navy beat Air Force 33-11 and should have destroyed Army. The Army Navy game is one of the biggest rivalries in college football and you can tell that both teams gave everything. Navy went into the game 10-2 vs Army's 2-10 with a much tougher schedule but the game was incredibly close and ended at 21-17. Army has fumbled the ball 35 times this season but only fumbled the ball once during the game.

I will say that Navy - Air Force is historically a much better matched game and very exciting. There is something unique about Army Navy though that isn't replicated in the Navy Air Force game.

Back