Army Ranger Wing, unit information.

• Thread starter Thread starter G-2
  • Start date Start date
Their site

http://www.fianoglach.ie/

I like Celtic stuff, which is what caught my attention. It is pretty sweet they use the Gaelic language, preserves the tradition of Ireland and it's Celtic roots very well.

Do you have any Irish-Americans in the Irish Ranger Wing?

No, Afraid not..You must be a citizen before you can enlist for the Army and then the apply for selection once your a trained soldier..minimum service requirement and an overseas deployment..

No, Afraid not..You must be a citizen before you can enlist for the Army and then the apply for selection once your a trained soldier..minimum service requirement and an overseas deployment..

So if someone had dual citizenship they would have to renounce their American citizenship first?

That's interesting. I've seen Irish people serving in the U.S. military, but I've never heard of anyone from the U.S. serving in the Irish military. I remember reading an article in the New York Daily News that said for the first time, in 2005, there were more people emigrating from the U.S. to Ireland than the other way around. I wouldn't ever emigrate from the U.S. but I was wondering if anyone has ever done it.

The ARW Ration Pack is different to the rest of the Armies ..It has more content and is better.

Back