Army Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derdang

CSO
Verified SOF
SSMP
SOF Mentor
Hey, I'm a Marine Scout Sniper, and was wondering if I a recent Army sniper could exchange some emails about his job. I'm curious what the difference between Marines and Army snipers. Thanks

I know I know. I need to be vetted for people to believe me. I dont know how to send proof while im deployed. I can't copy and paste things and send it.

I am not calling you a liar or anything bro, I just don’t share info like that unless I know the person is who they say he is. The staff can vett you by AKO or whatever the USMC equivalent is, or you could talk with SgtUSMC8541 give him school dates or whatever and see if he will vouch/help get you vetted.

I am not a B4 school grad, but I spent just under 3 years in a Sniper section and also taught Sniper Sustainment for deploying reserves/National Guard. It’s been a couple of years but I am more than willing to give you the poop on the Army side (once your vetted).

One of our mods is a Marine officer, if you can convince him of your bona fides that's enough vetting for now. In the meantime, there's nothing stopping anyone from emailing you, you're just not going to have the backing of the site as to your status.

That's for you to figure out. Maybe you guys can show each other your tatoos or something, I don't know how you guys do it in the Corps. ;)

Hey, I'm a Marine Scout Sniper, and was wondering if I a recent Army sniper could exchange some emails about his job. I'm curious what the difference between Marines and Army snipers. Thanks

Being a former Marine, and current Army Sniper, im sure i can answer some questions. once your verified ( i know im waiting as well , but i just signed up and awaiting an email response)

I am not calling you a liar or anything bro, I just don’t share info like that unless I know the person is who they say he is. The staff can vett you by AKO or whatever the USMC equivalent is, or you could talk with SgtUSMC8541 give him school dates or whatever and see if he will vouch/help get you vetted.

I am not a B4 school grad, but I spent just under 3 years in a Sniper section and also taught Sniper Sustainment for deploying reserves/National Guard. It’s been a couple of years but I am more than willing to give you the poop on the Army side (once your vetted).
non B4 but in a sustainment program? Id like to talk to you as well Sir

Not questioning your validity, but more on your sustainment program, and for that we can go to PM once im verifed. Thanks though

Nobody share one nugget of anything whether it be on here or via PM until he is vetted, or you will serve to discredit yourself and this site as well as the US Army Sniper School.

Nobody share one nugget of anything whether it be on here or via PM until he is vetted, or you will serve to discredit yourself and this site as well as the US Army Sniper School.

you mean to me or the OP? or between me and Jab? I think you meant the OP as he isnt even paying attention anymore, but JAB is not B4 as well, but i wont be giving info, just receiving on how he saw the SSP run

I'm talking about you, me, anyone. Have you produced paperwork on here to be vetted as B4 and presenting yourself as that? I'm not picking on you, but there have been a rash of people lately making claims of schools they didn't have and that's what the vetting process is for.

ive emailed lastnight and started a thread this morning, so ive done my part, just waiting for a repsonse. But I hear ya, just wasnt sure if you were specifically targeting me or just now saw the OP and wanted to chime in about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back