Aspiring Soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knifehawk

Unverified
Hello,

Nice to meet all of you. I am 21, finished with an associates program in general business. I considered continuing college, but joining the military is something I want to do. I am currently trying to decide between trying out for Rangers, Special Forces, and Navy Seals. I look foward to reading all of the information you have to offer and would like to thank you for service to our Country.

-KH

Are you more comfortable in the mud or the suds?

We;colme aboard!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

RB, will read and heed. I will be sure to search before I ask any questions.

Car, while I enjoy a good swim like anyone, at the moment I am leaning to wading through the mud.

Y'know, the Marines have high speed low drag dudes, too. Just sayin.

Welcome

7point62, I was under the impression that you could not get a "Force Recon" Contract, like you could with SEALs, the 18X SF, or the Option 40 Rangers. I now see that you can get the chance at Force Recon with UZ. Excellent, another option get to look into and consider :p:

J.A.B. That is an awesome looking knife too.

x SF med, I am not a hawk, Nor a knife. I do own a couple knives, and I am an admirer of Hawks. Also, I found this awesome avatar picture of a Hawk holding the knife in it's beak. It was either this, or "businesgrad69". I think I made the right choice.

Trip_Wire, I had briefly considered Pararescue, and while their duty is extremely important, I was looking for something more hands on. I do love jumping out of perfectly good planes though, which is why I was looking at the Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back