AWWWWWWW, YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP

SOF Support
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!!! TIME TO FUCK OFF!!!!! YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME????!!!!?????!!! THIS IS MONDAY AND THIS IS THE DAY TO FUCK OFF!!!! NOT IN THE "LET'S GO TO THE BEACH" SENSE, BUT IN THE "EAT SHIT AND DIE" SENSE!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM, FUCK YOUR SECRET NACHO RECIPE, FUCK YOUR GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN, FUCK IT ALL!!! GROW IT LIKE A CHIAPET: FU-FU-FU-FUCKIT!

MONDAY'S BULLSHIT AND WE'RE ALL GONNA' DIE!

4:30 PM AND I JUST WOKE UP!!!!! WHERE'S MY CHICKEN??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A METAPHOR OR ALLEGHENY OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

Now this is a Monday diatribe I can support.

It's fuckin' Tuesday you cunt.

Hey Brah....mind your own reverse spinning water business. You folks have bigger pigs to fry, like raising your cuntry's new charity baby. Courtesy of your newly elected PM....she's not married I see...huh. <standing with arms crossed and harshly judging>

And you're worried about what day it is....cunt.

Jacinda Ardern: 'New Zealand will help us raise our child'

“And, New Zealand is going to help us raise our first child … I think it’s fair to say that this will be a wee one that a village will raise, but we couldn’t be more excited.”

It's fuckin' Tuesday you cunt.

I'D LIKE TO BE THE FIRST TO ASK YOU IF YOU COULD FUCK OFF TO THE NTH DEGREE!!!!!!!! AUSTRALIA'S CANADA IS LIKE...I DON'T HAVE A DECENT METAPHOR!!!!!!!! YOU'RE TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE ALSO: FUCK OFF!

Under normal circumstances I love to attack Monday, but today's Monday is out of my control. Had to sign my furlough notice and while i will eventually return back to work, my bills won't care when.

Glad to see liberals care more for illegal immigrant children than our own citizens.

Had to sign my furlough notice and while i will eventually return back to work, my bills won't care when.

One more reason this Monday can fuck off. Necessary reality in the Monday thread sucks more than the Vikings. Sorry brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back