Babies

Gunz

Combined Action
Verified Military
I’m out in the garage with the youngest kid. Showing him all my tools, the culmination of almost 30 years of farm & ranch management.

Me, proudly: “Someday, son, you and your brothers are going to inherit all these tools.”

Him, deadpan: “Can’t wait.”

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Verified Military
I’m out in the garage with the youngest kid. Showing him all my tools, the culmination of almost 30 years of farm & ranch management.

Me, proudly: “Someday, son, you and your brothers are going to inherit all these tools.”

LOL

At 50+ I’m not finding the same use for my pretty extensive garage tool collection that I once did; plus I’ve amassed a number or duplicates.

I’ve started putting together a set for both that will will I likely give them on their next birthdays.

Devildoc

Verified Military

I was passing by the ol' gun safe, I see it open and my sons talking. I asked, "what are y'all doing?" My son answers, "dividing the guns for when you die." Me: "OK...fair enough...."