Bad Idea?

Will do Castle. And I went to a community college this year but lived in an apartment across from James Madison University which has 70% girls 30% guys. I tagged two girls second semester haha.

As a recent graduate would that make me an SME? VMI is a tough institution to attend, I learned so many "life" lessons there. When people say school of hard knocks I wonder what they're talking about because VMI was full of them and I know they didn't get their diploma. Honestly you better be a hot shot if you want a NROTC/Marine Option scholarship. There are very few PLC slots coming now...even for kids that attend VMI and have been in the NROTC program for awhile. OCC contracts are becoming near impossible it seems.

As an Army Officer I would encourage you to take Army ROTC, if you still want to join the Corps, go ahead and enlist. Getting an Army contract is much more difficult, although we will be sending a record number for cadet command to LDAC this summer, if you don't have the PT scores and the grades the Colonel won't take the risk on you. But if you have the grades and the PT scores he will do everything in his power to see you have a shot at LDAC. VMI prides itself on having veterans as members of the Corps of Cadets, I knew a ten year man once, took him ten years and four deployments to get through the place.

If it is about service it doesn't matter what branch you choose, but the greatest opportunity is in the Army branch, the Air Force and NROTC detachment commanders have basically told VMI that they're only taking so many kids into their courses and the Army has had to absorb the rest of the non-seeking freshmen and upperclassmen which is fine because some of those may change their mind later on. So you may put Marines on your ROTC option but you could find yourself in an Army class regardless.

Dude, listen.... I know of at least 10+ dudes who enlisted in the reserves early in their college career, went to a state university, attended PLC or OCS, then got commissioned. If you show the Corps you've already committed to them, you're gonna have a great chance at scoring a slot. (Assuming you can PT, Test well etc)

THis thread is getting a bit redundant at this point, so go do some research, and get back to us when you make a decision. While we're waiting, go meet some hot promiscuous girls.

Dude, listen.... I know of at least 10+ dudes who enlisted in the reserves early in their college career, went to a state university, attended PLC or OCS, then got commissioned. If you show the Corps you've already committed to them, you're gonna have a great chance at scoring a slot. (Assuming you can PT, Test well etc)

THis thread is getting a bit redundant at this point, so go do some research, and get back to us when you make a decision. While we're waiting, go meet some hot promiscuous girls.

Roger that

Just wanted to clarify yankfan , we're the ones being redundant, not you. My last post was in no way a "brush off". In the end, you're the guy on the ground and have to do your OWN research and make your OWN decisions. Trust me, we wish you all the luck in the world.

While I'd wish you luck, I personally believe you make your own, so kick some ass Devil Dog (yes I did just double D you lol)!

VMI? That stand for "Vagina Means Impurity"? I'll adjust my previous advice, go somewhere you can get laid, you know some place that sex is not an awkward glance in the shower after PT, followed by an hour of vigorous soaping and self disgust....Try a state college....vagina......love it. LOL

VMI directly abuts the campus of Washington and Lee... plenty of opportunities for "fraternization" ;)

Hmm...this thread seems to be an anomaly in that it's promoting heterosexual behavior vice turning gay after 6 posts. Fascinating...:D

Hmm...this thread seems to be an anomaly in that it's promoting heterosexual behavior vice turning gay after 6 posts. Fascinating...:D

Mostly because it's getting harder and harder to tell the difference between men and women these days. Most biological males these days might as well just get a fucking sex-change. It would make them less of a bitch.

Mostly because it's getting harder and harder to tell the difference between men and women these days. Most biological males these days might as well just get a fucking sex-change. It would make them less of a bitch.

You have a run in with some dude in skinny jeans or something today? O_o

HA! Great movie!
I would say "back on topic", but the last real post was by an Officer who's an Admin regarding abutment and fraternization. :ROFLMAO:

Back