Baghdad imposes new limits on U.S. forces

AWP

SOF Support
I know we all could see this coming, but this fast? I also love how we openly acknowledge that Iran's government is supporting the insurgents in Iraq and yet no one cares about that?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31978823/ns/world_news-washington_post/

BAGHDAD, Iraq - The Iraqi government has moved to sharply restrict the movement and activities of U.S. forces in a new reading of a six-month-old U.S.-Iraqi security agreement that has startled American commanders and raised concerns about the safety of their troops.

In a curt missive issued by the Baghdad Operations Command on July 2 — the day after Iraqis celebrated the withdrawal of U.S. troops to bases outside city centers — Iraq's top commanders told their U.S. counterparts to "stop all joint patrols" in Baghdad. It said U.S. resupply convoys could travel only at night and ordered the Americans to "notify us immediately of any violations of the agreement."

I've said for a long time "Bring them HOME!"
We also need to stop any aid to the Iraqi's; let them pay for all support/services.

I've said for a long time "Bring them HOME!"
We also need to stop any aid to the Iraqi's; let them pay for all support/services.

Yeah it's funny how they talk shit about us and want us gone...but still want us to pay for everything.

Reminds me of bratty college kids. They want to be grown-ups and call the shots, so long as mom and dad still foot all the bills. ha ha

Back