Becoming an officer and a green beret.

I'm genuinely not attempting to be a dick, I just tend to be blunt and that rubs people the wrong way.

You just asked us questions where the answers are LITERALLY in the link you posted. Those answers aren't from reddit or quora or something, they are straight from the Army. That also means you can find information on general enlistment questions as well.

It is a little insulting to the person(s) you ask when you have the answers in front of you. You are telegraphing to them that you are unable or unwilling to understand the information and that's not a good look for you.

Good luck.

I'm genuinely not attempting to be a dick, I just tend to be blunt and that rubs people the wrong way.

You just asked us questions where the answers are LITERALLY in the link you posted. Those answers aren't from reddit or quora or something, they are straight from the Army. That also means you can find information on general enlistment questions as well.

It is a little insulting to the person(s) you ask when you have the answers in front of you. You are telegraphing to them that you are unable or unwilling to understand the information and that's not a good look for you.

Good luck.
Thanks AWP. Ill take what you said to heart.

Back