Being on Lock Down Can Be Beneficial... **Photo Update 4/16/20***

It's quite possible he's a Cajun turned coon-ass, or the other way around.... possibly some sort of Louisiana mutt... a cajun-ass....:p
Actually... I'm a Damned Yankee. Joined the Navy 1984 at 17 from Northwest Pennsylvania. In September of 1987 I was on a Guided Missile Frigate that navigated the Mississippi River to spend 14 months at what was then called the Avondale Shipyard. I met Mrs. Parallel while there and after I separated in 1997 we came to New Orleans to "visit"... twenty something years and two houses later here I am. 8-)

Actually... I'm a Damned Yankee. Joined the Navy 1984 at 17 from Northwest Pennsylvania. In September of 1987 I was on a Guided Missile Frigate that navigated the Mississippi River to spend 14 months at what was then called the Avondale Shipyard. I met Mrs. Parallel while there and after I separated in 1997 we came to New Orleans to "visit"... twenty something years and two houses later here I am. 8-)

You know the difference between a Yankee and a Damned Yankee, right? A Yankee visits and leaves. A Damned Yankee visits and then stays. I heard that a lot in my nearly 20 years in Texas.

I should have an actual update for you soon. I got flooded with work once our school district decided to go all in on "home learning" and I had to reformat all three of my curriculum to fit the new platform. Add to that Softball is back for my daughter and... well... I haven't done much on this in over a month.

Back