Black Rifle Coffee - am I supposed to hate them or drink their coffee?

This thread makes me miss vitamin fortified C-Ration coffee…

I linked up with my former Corpsman from VN a few years ago. He had acquired a C-ration meal and a metal canteen cup. We wanted to relive the good old days, sipping that delicious hot vitamin fortified instant coffee like we used to do, made with purified rice paddy water and cooked over a blazing chunk of C4.

Unfortunately, we didn’t have any C4 or paddy water, so we boiled tap water on the stove. We poured the water into the canteen cup, stirred it up and had a few sips. All we could taste was the metal canteen cup. Ah, the memories. I actually think rice paddy water would’ve enhanced the flavor.

jimmy fallon no GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Coffee should look like this.

coffee get GIF

I recently embraced my new life in makeshift COCs and bought a Stanley pour-over coffee contraption from REI, a JetBoil, a bag of BRCC whole bean, a coffee bean grinder, and a food scale. 20 minutes of prep time at home + 5 minutes every morning in the field = is this even "the field"?

I recently embraced my new life in makeshift COCs and bought a Stanley pour-over coffee contraption from REI, a JetBoil, a bag of BRCC whole bean, a coffee bean grinder, and a food scale. 20 minutes of prep time at home + 5 minutes every morning in the field = is this even "the field"?

We just put the coffee in between our cheek and gum like chew and got the transdermal/sublingual caffeine kick. It and cold coffee were the only options. Your "field" and my "field" weren't the same lol. But I bet yours tastes a helluva lot better, though.

1791 Management sends letter to Black Rifle Coffee Company (BRCC) demanding they brew up an "action plan" to address serious allegations of Corporate Governance failures and Code of Conduct violations

1791 Management LLC ("1791") manages certain entities that hold Black Rifle Coffee Company's shares ("Black Rifle" or the "Company"). Please do not confuse our stake as a vote of confidence in the Company's Leadership. On the contrary, in just three months of being a public company, in our opinion you have caused significant harm to your shareholders and military veterans. It is our belief that you may be one of the most dangerous CEOs in America.

We have conducted a thorough review of your Company, including actions by management, and reviews of your SEC filings. Combining this with our numerous conversations with Black Rifle lawyers and executives, we have uncovered what we believe to be the most harrowing strategy to line your pockets at the expense of others (the "Investigation"). And YES, Chief Legal Counsel and Corporate Secretary Mr. Andrew McCormick, it was us on the phone as you cavalierly described what I would consider a plan to screw over your public shareholders, as set forth in more detail below. It is our conclusion that your profiteering at the expense of Americans under the guise of helping military veterans reveals your shameless disregard for our most honorable citizens. Furthermore, we believe your actions as CEO reveals a pattern of gross negligence and dereliction of duty that can expose the Company to a tsunami of litigation, which we believe your public shareholders deserve to be made aware of.

2 days after that letter 1791 filed a lawsuit
LAS VEGAS, May 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- 1791 Management ("1791") filed a Securities Fraud and Market Manipulation Lawsuit against Black Rifle Coffee (BRCC). The action charges Black Rifle with intentional violations of securities laws and fraud, including deliberate breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and negligent misrepresentation.

Back