Blue Sharpie Markers?

rgr. wrong IS wrong, but in this parcticular event, it's even funnier because A: I had no idea you studied English. B: I didn't catch the mistake either, and I'm not even going to use the "I'm tired" excuse. And C: check my first sentence - "the old school Army written to a 4th grade..." there should be a "was" in there. but I digress. thnks for the tip, it's good shite. (and it does NOT wash off easily, I might add....)

Acohol prep pads and oily makeup remover will get it down to where it doesn't scream "I got a temporary tattoo, of my vitals!"

Acetone works well, but, hey, they are dubbing it a carcinogen now, go figure.

Sandpaper? A Dremel? Gouge it off wirh a dull knife? all methods, albeit not so fun ones, they will keep you busy as a patcher-upper though.

rgr. wrong IS wrong, but in this parcticular event, it's even funnier because A: I had no idea you studied English. B: I didn't catch the mistake either, and I'm not even going to use the "I'm tired" excuse. And C: check my first sentence - "the old school Army written to a 4th grade..." there should be a "was" in there. but I digress. thnks for the tip, it's good shite. (and it does NOT wash off easily, I might add....)

D: He can't talk back - much - to me right now, 'cause he's getting a homemade apple pie tonight... }:-)

Also any type of gritty face wash - aka Apricot Scrub, that sort of thing, will also help in the removal process.

LL

D: He can't talk back - much - to me right now, 'cause he's getting a homemade apple pie tonight... }:-)

Also any type of gritty face wash - aka Apricot Scrub, that sort of thing, will also help in the removal process.

LL

The granular form of Tide (with Bleach) will take damned near anything off your skin. But like the acetone, it's probably not the healthiest thing in the world...

LL

Fuck the sharpie, I want to hear about the "Pie"}:-)

...I want to hear about the "Pie"}:-)

That would be Transparent apples from a tree on the family farm, the wheat for the crust is a hard wheat from Montana. Cinnamon is Cinnabon brand... What else would you like to know? }:-)

(Did I mention the ice cream that goes with is homemade - heavy whipping cream from the dairy down the road from the farm and the vanilla is imported beans from Mexico?) }:-)

LL

ps - oh, and let's not forget the hot fudge sauce, he made it, that's got imported Peruvian chocolate in it... }:-)

That would be Transparent apples from a tree on the family farm, the wheat for the crust is a hard wheat from Montana. Cinnamon is Cinnabon brand... What else would you like to know? }:-)

(Did I mention the ice cream that goes with is homemade - heavy whipping cream from the dairy down the road from the farm and the vanilla is imported beans from Mexico?) }:-)

LL

ps - oh, and let's not forget the hot fudge sauce, he made it, that's got imported Peruvian chocolate in it... }:-)

OUTSTANDING! I just hope you had "ate" the "Hot Fudge and not him"}:-)

Don't make me chase you down, boy. The APPLE Pie was outstanding, now pull your mind out of the gutter and go wash your mouth out with lye soap, that is no way to talk to a lady.

hold on Dude, maybe I was confused by the "devil's" and I would never consider LL anything less than a Lady, However she has made refrence close to before.

Glad you liked the Apple Pie!:confused:

hold on Dude, maybe I was confused by the "devil's" and I would never consider LL anything less than a Lady, However she has made refrence close to before.

Glad you liked the Apple Pie!:confused:

Git your butt out here, and I'll make you one too!

Apple Pie and homemade ice cream... mmmm...

Seems I heard someone talking once about bringing a motorcycle out west... }:-)

LL

Back