BRC Book

tjwest

Verified SOF
Just passing this along.

Forthcoming book detailing the history and competitors of the Best Ranger Competition
I'm currently writing a book to honor the history and competitors of the BRC. As a 4-time competitor, my goal is to tell the story of the world's toughest mental and physical challenge as seen through my eyes and the eyes of competitors, coaches, Ranger cadre, fans, and families. If you wish to participate in this effort, I'd love to hear from you. Please contact me at steven@greerfoundation.org

Note: ALL PROCEEDS will go directly to the United Warrior Survivor Foundation (UWSF). The UWSF was founded in 2002 in direct response to the loss of life in the Global War on Terror. It was established as an organization exclusively dedicated to serving the needs of the surviving spouses of Navy, Army, Air Force and Marine Corps Special Operations personnel killed in the line of duty since September 11, 2001.
For more info on UWSF go to: www.frogfriends.com

I exchanged emails with the gentleman who is writing this book earlier today. His goal is to honor the competition and its competitors, rather than to write a memoir of his own experience, so he's hoping is to get as much input as possible from other guys that have particpated.

Back