Can anyone confirm?

season 4 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

What if those 50k were "administrative assistants" responsible for crafting the fraudulent ballots that won Biden the election? Then, Deep State elements loyal to the Communist Party of America, err, "Democrats" cleanup the evidence? Now, stay with me, the Chinese were willing to sacrifice these 50k Heroes of the Revolution to start a war so "Democrats" could usher in a new age of Communism in America.

9/11 was amateur hour, this is the real deal. Next level.

I'm pretty sure I'm the smartest guy in the room right now.

What if those 50k were "administrative assistants" responsible for crafting the fraudulent ballots that won Biden the election? Then, Deep State elements loyal to the Communist Party of America, err, "Democrats" cleanup the evidence? Now, stay with me, the Chinese were willing to sacrifice these 50k Heroes of the Revolution to start a war so "Democrats" could usher in a new age of Communism in America.

9/11 was amateur hour, this is the real deal. Next level.

I'm pretty sure I'm the smartest guy in the room right now.

Respectfully,

What in the Alex Jones is always 95% right and Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself did I just read?

Fort Bragg has, according to Wikipedia, about 57,000 military personnel on base. I think it would be very difficult to keep a Bragg-sized contingent of Chinese soldiers completely secret and hidden in Maine, and then kill them all with a single MOAB.

Fort Bragg has, according to Wikipedia, about 57,000 military personnel on base. I think it would be very difficult to keep a Bragg-sized contingent of Chinese soldiers completely secret and hidden in Maine, and then kill them all with a single MOAB.

I think we found the deep state Chinese operative.:-oO_o:ninja::D

It's easy to hide that many when you hide them with a giant cloak of invisibility, that the alien's gave us. The fight against tyranny is galactic and the lizard people can't win.

Back