Can anyone confirm?

These are clearly the soldiers that were supposed to be training in Canada with Tru-dog, till we found out and they got told to pound sand. Wiley bastards that they be, they figured a little Vietnam War reenactment might be fun crossing the border from the North, and following the Ho-Ppalachi-Min trail, would make for appropriate payback.

This was just texted to me by a relative who worships at the well of conspiracy-

J,

I told you I’d get the info for you on Nellis and here it is. I don’t know the guy who wrote the article. Anyway... here it is. Just delete it as you shake your head when you read it.

News story came out on 12/8/2020 ... from this article...

US positioning naval vessels off the East and West coasts. Over the past 4 days there have been massive movements of troops, equipment and supplies within the continental US. A lot of movement of planes near Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada (infamous for Area 51 and S4, underground bases). There was a huge amount of activity reported on Saturday, Dec. 5th.
Then on the 9th of Dec. the US Navy put out this tweet: US Marine Corps prepare for an air assault on part of exercise Steel Knight and Dawn Blitz 21 off the coast of California. SK/DB21 affords the First Marine Division and Expeditionary Strike Group 3 the opportunity to showcase readiness training together. Big show of strength by the US Marines and Navy on the West Coast.

Quoting from this article... (this article was put out by controversial talk show radio host Hal Turner out of New Jersey, so take this with a grain of salt; his reports tend to be kind of over the top sometimes ...) (Note: I’ve never heard of him before. JpH)

From intelligence circles...
If the Supreme Court voids any or all of the Nov. 3rd election due to the massive fraud and violations of the US Constitution with changes to election laws and the laws’ extension of voting for weeks in violation of 3 USC 1 and 2, the Democrats are planning on asking the United Nations to invade our country to depose President Trump as a dictator.
The chances of that happening are next to nothing, but they may try... or have they already?

Last Saturday (12/5) no fewer than 25 C17 aircraft were in the skies over the US carrying troops and equipment from around the nation all going to Nellis Air Force Base. Also on Saturday no fewer than 12 C130 aircraft were on the move... all heading in to Nellis.

On Sunday locals on and around Nellis reported the base was swarming with soldiers and Marines. There also was reported a vast array of land fighting vehicles coming out of cargo aircraft.

On Saturday (according to US Naval Institute) the Navy has deployed 3 aircraft carriers plus a landing helicopter dock (lhd) off the west coast and 2 aircraft carriers and their strike groups plus another lhd off the US east coast.

Off the west coast is the USS Carl Vincent in the Pacific along the Oregon and Washington border. This is where it’s been rumored (Washington and Idaho border) is where the Chinese have stationed troops in cooperation with the Canadian government.

Also in the state of Minnesota there have been reports of Chinese. (Whaaaaaat?)

The USS Theodore Roosevelt and it’s strike group are off the coast of Los Angeles.

The east coast have the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower off the coast of Connecticut, the USS Gerald R. Ford off the coast of New Jersey and the USS Iwo Jima off the coast of the Carolinas.

You have all of these huge naval aircraft carriers not only around the United States
but you also have the USS
Ronald Reagan off Yokosuka, Japan, the USS Nimitz off the coast of India (the Indian Ocean/close to the Middle East), another American aircraft carrier off of Saysbo, Japan and another one near the Balkan/Malkin? Islands in the South Pacific.

All of this activity is a show of strength for the US military... not that we’re going to war but
it means that the US is ready to defend itself should any problem arise. The US is on high alert right now due to the election, the deep state and the war against the cabal (the invisible enemy).

Lol. They should have also said the USS CARTER HALL and SAN ANTONIO were also both off the coast of North Carolina. Oh yea, and so is TSV4 NARRAGANSETT. Wars a brewing!

Another note from my aunt. She listens to these guys on the radio all day and then sends warnings to the family.

...sigh...

—————————
Never heard back from you. Just got this text today. I’ve been saying this since before the election. Things are likely to hit the proverbial fan.
B4256EB7-6A9E-4A79-A118-E1F6A43DF23D.jpeg

Another note from my aunt. She listens to these guys on the radio all day and then sends warnings to the family.

...sigh...

—————————
Never heard back from you. Just got this text today. I’ve been saying this since before the election. Things are likely to hit the proverbial fan.
View attachment 37502
I think your aunt needs an intervention. LOL!

...sigh...

—————————
If that were written in Serbo-Croatian, it could be mistaken for the same type of notifications that went out in Sarajevo in March of '92.

...sigh...

—————————
View attachment 37502

CBs are so 1988. It's all about GMRS now a days.

If that were written in Serbo-Croatian, it could be mistaken for the same type of notifications that went out in Sarajevo in March of '92.
Maybe that's where it came from. That goofy Perez guy just translated it and reposted.

Back