Canada to declare Proud Boys a Terrorist Group

Bieber has been terrorizing us for how long?

Question.. does a group have to actually do acts of terrorism to be considered a terrorist group, or is it just for the feels?
Brother, I feel that no matter what the accepted definition of terrorism is to them...it's my opinion that the latter is more accurate in this case and that they are simply getting on the "bandwagon."

Bieber has been terrorizing us for how long?

Question.. does a group have to actually do acts of terrorism to be considered a terrorist group, or is it just for the feels?

With no Domestic Terrorism statute....hard to classify a group in the US as a Designated Terrorist Organization (DTO).

FBI Domestic Terrorism defined: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

I see a push in the future for some kind of Domestic Violent Extremist (DVE)....it's the new buzz word.

With no Domestic Terrorism statute....hard to classify a group in the US as a Designated Terrorist Organization (DTO).

FBI Domestic Terrorism defined: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups to further ideological goals stemming from domestic influences, such as those of a political, religious, social, racial, or environmental nature.

I see a push in the future for some kind of Domestic Violent Extremist (DVE)....it's the new buzz word.

At least we don't have one of the ardent supporters and voters of the PATRIOT act in charge of the country right now... oh shit.. who on earth voted this guy into office?

If we could label some Canadians as terrorists, I know of one group to put on a watchlist...
200.gif

Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting bans on all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... Mara. You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be posting on Reddit when I get finished with you. Stukas and hammers. Political threads locked down. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm an Admin, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me. That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.

Back