CCSS and CCS

Looks like fun.
Hey, I dont really want to start a new thread for some simple questions, so I'll just post them here: How difficult is it get into the AF right now as prior? What about ANG?

AF is always tough on prior service. CCT may be one of the career fields allowing prior service in. There are two ANG units with CCT. 123 STS in KY; they have a 300 mile limit. The other is in Oregon (125STS?) and I don't know if they have a mileage restriction.

http://www.specialtactics.com is probably the best website for CCT recruiting, they also have contact numbers for all the units.

Good luck.

AF is always tough on prior service. CCT may be one of the career fields allowing prior service in. There are two ANG units with CCT. 123 STS in KY; they have a 300 mile limit. The other is in Oregon (125STS?) and I don't know if they have a mileage restriction.

http://www.specialtactics.com is probably the best website for CCT recruiting, they also have contact numbers for all the units.

Good luck.

Thank you much!

search usaf special tactics, go to site, look under cct emblem and it has an attachment for prosedures for re-enlistments, good luck

You need to post an intro in the intro forum as per the site rules. Your next post needs to be there, welcome to the site.

Not to my knowledge.
That went right over my head.
However, I get the idea I'm asking to many questions so, I will just read some more :-x
Decide what you want to do.
Doorkicking terrorist killer, then be a Ranger.
Air Traffic Controller who kicks doors, calls bombs in, and enables doorkickers to do their jobs; then go for CCT.

Decide what you want to do.
Doorkicking terrorist killer, then be a Ranger.
Air Traffic Controller who kicks doors, calls bombs in, and enables doorkickers to do their jobs; then go for CCT.

Thank you for the advice SOWT.
At the risk of digging my hole deeper, I would like to apologize if my questions came off as "help I don't know which SOF to join" bullshit.
After searching for a while I've found a few post like
I am an 18x candidate and I have buddies in 3rd and 7th group (Special Forces). Many of these guys have been deployed 2-3 times and have many crazy stories. Every last one of them has said that if they could go back then they would have chosen to be a CCT or a PJ. I didn't know this but apparently every SOF team has a CCT with them at all times. These guys are not only highly intelligent but they are great warriors as well... As far as Pj's go I think the SOF guys just appreciate the fact that the PJ's are fearless and will go balls out into any situation.... Any thoughts?
from NAVYSEALS.com.

I was just looking for dknob's personal opinion on why he felt he should've gone CCT, what appealed to him about the job, and he was kind enough to give me his opinion
"CUS CCTS ARE AWESOME FOOL!".
It is my fault for prying further and not wording my questions properly. I was not asking him to hold my hand, wipe my ass and tell me what to do. Just wanted his opinion, sorry for prying dknob and sorry for acting Polish.... SS :hmm: ?

Back