CCT amongst most well-rounded SOCOM unit?n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denver Clown Shoes

Whinger
Unverified
It seems to me that CCTs not only have to swim/dive like SEALs, navigate overland like SF, freefall like JSOC SMUs or SOCOM air assault units and seamlessly meld into any ODA/SEAL Team/FORECON unit/Ranger battallion that needs their help; they further have to use a sharp and steady intellect to complete their mission. I chose CCT's pipelne because of the challenges both physically and mentally posed by the demands of the job.

I am not 100% sure on this, but I would assume that CCTs would be required to speak some native tongue on missions with SF, know a good bit about electrical engineering and cryptographic communicaes, uderstand the purpose of every other soldier they are operating with as well as the capabilities of any overhead firepower, and finally have a solid mechanical and calculus/physics base. I hope to make the cut, serve my country, and then either try to join an Intelligence Agency or finish the last 18 months of my PhD in aerospace physics and metaphysical properties, perhaps at Cornell or Stanford, if the AF is willing to pay a good amount of that tuition cost.

I can't wait to challenge myself and push past my limit to become a CCT, the most well rounded infantry unit in the military, sans JSOC SMUs.

PS you guys are freakin superheroes. I'm looking at 30 months of training and qualification, and I'm not gonna lie, it seems daunting and psuedo impossible

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems to me that CCTs not only have to swim/dive like SEALs, navigate overland like SF, freefall like JSOC SMUs or SOCOM air assault units and seamlessly meld into any ODA/SEAL Team/FORECON unit/Ranger battallion that needs their help; they further have to use a sharp and steady intellect to complete their mission. I chose CCT's pipelne because of the challenges both physically and mentally posed by the demands of the job.

I am not 100% sure on this, but I would assume that CCTs would be required to speak some native tongue on missions with SF, know a good bit about electrical engineering and cryptographic communicaes, uderstand the purpose of every other soldier they are operating with as well as the capabilities of any overhead firepower, and finally have a solid mechanical and calculus/physics base. I hope to make the cut, serve my country, and then either try to join an Intelligence Agency or finish the last 18 months of my PhD in aerospace physics and metaphysical properties, perhaps at Cornell or Stanford, if the AF is willing to pay a good amount of that tuition cost.

I can't wait to challenge myself and push past my limit to become a CCT, the most well rounded infantry unit in the military, sans JSOC SMUs.

I'm locking this thread, the line in bold is especially problematic. Please do not comment on something where you don't have first-hand experience. This type of thread leads to pissing contests, misinformation, and a general headache for those involved.

Learn to stay in your lane.

I challenge you to change your name in the next 48 hours or I Ban you. Your move Spanky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back