"Chinese Take-Out" has a whole new meaning...

I broke out laughing when I heard this. "The US wants to know why they are doing this?" Well you have 3 guesses and first 2 don't count

Once again, China positions her Chess pieces, while we're off playing checkers. :rolleyes: :doh:

Don't be so sure we are just off playing checkers! ;)

I'm more concerned about space debris...It's a virtual junk yard up there now....and we start blowing up shit...it is only going to get worse.

So that's one number 21... you want white or fried rice with your ASAT system parity?

No Coke, only Pepsi... :)

Not sure what to make of this latest report. The test may not have been done under government control? :uhh:

http://www.defensetech.org/archives/003195.html

Yup - proverbial Junk Yard. Why can't we use the CanadArm to toss some of this stuff to another galaxy? Link

Cause up here in Canada, we haven't designed the ShopVac attachment for the CanadaArm. ;) We'll get to that after we fine tune the keg tap attachment. :cool:

Don't be so sure we are just off playing checkers! ;)

I'm more concerned about space debris...It's a virtual junk yard up there now....and we start blowing up shit...it is only going to get worse.

Nasa Moves Satellite to Avoid A-Sat Debris

WASHINGTON — Flight controllers at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md., had to maneuver the Terra environmental spacecraft in late June to avoid orbital debris created by the Jan. 11 test of a Chinese anti-satellite (A-Sat) weapon.

Back