CIA operatives on the ground in Libya

Dude who couldn't cut it as an Army military intel officer and who now makes his living selling out his former comrades via his connections in the State Department.

My guess is that it is a purposeful leak. i.e. they told the guy to leak the info inorder to "shake" Qadaffi; which shows how unrealistic these folks are.

Dude who couldn't cut it as an Army military intel officer and who now makes his living selling out his former comrades via his connections in the State Department.

You warned me of the above when we first met. That mentorship has stopped me from reading numerous articles mid-page and prevents me from buying certain books because I can't stand to read (nor will I support with my money) the dribble of folks who want to "remain nameless because they aren't permitted of speaking to the media".

You warned me of the above when we first met. That mentorship has stopped me from reading numerous articles mid-page and prevents me from buying certain books because I can't stand to read (nor will I support with my money) the dribble of folks who want to "remain nameless because they aren't permitted of speaking to the media".

Major pet peeve of mine. If you aren't supposed to talk about something due to its classification or sensitivity, why the hell does the reporter not revealing your name make it okay? IMO, the reporters are just as guilty for the leak of info as the source and should be treated as such.

Not a big fan of the media. Once told a cameraman from the local news station (they were filming us rehearsing at Bellows AFS) to "get that fucking camera out of my face". It worked, as he backed off, plus it made me feel cool to say that. :D

Not a big fan of the media. Once told a cameraman from the local news station (they were filming us rehearsing at Bellows AFS) to "get that fucking camera out of my face". It worked, as he backed off, plus it made me feel cool to say that. :D
I cant even imagine you saying that but I do not doubt you for a minute. I bet you did wash your hands first however. ;)
Oh BTW how do you feel about the media?:ROFLMAO:

Major pet peeve of mine. If you aren't supposed to talk about something due to its classification or sensitivity, why the hell does the reporter not revealing your name make it okay? IMO, the reporters are just as guilty for the leak of info as the source and should be treated as such.

Lol maybe that's why they don't come to Schofield or Shafter for that matter. Thanks :thumbsup:

Glad to hear it. The people who write those kinds of books are sellouts of the worst type and deserve nothing but our contempt.

Back