CIA operatives on the ground in Libya

AWP

Formerly Known as Freefalling
SOF Support
I with Spit on this, I just couldn't believe they are there. The CIA? Operating in foreign countries? lolwut?

Headshot

Banned
I wish you wouldn't post this kind of shit, it just gives SCOTT RIGG aka DEUCE, one more thing to lie about and say he's done.

Florida173

SOF Support
I'm always curious to who "an American official and a former U.S. intelligence officer" would be, or who would think that it's a good idea to tell media anything.

LibraryLady

Verified Military
Nah, you guys have this all wrong - this is just a classic disinformation spin - the CIA approved this leak from the very highest of the lofty high-ups! The true truth is they're all in Mexico on Spring Break and just want the American people to think they're doing their jobs... :-x

LL

tmroun01

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Verified Military
I'm always curious to who "an American official and a former U.S. intelligence officer" would be, or who would think that it's a good idea to tell media anything.
Probably Jack Ryan...

Nah, you guys have this all wrong - this is just a classic disinformation spin - the CIA approved this leak from the very highest of the lofty high-ups! The true truth is they're all in Mexico on Spring Break and just want the American people to think they're doing their jobs... :-x
LL

But I hear the Mediterranean is great this time of year...

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF

Dude who couldn't cut it as an Army military intel officer and who now makes his living selling out his former comrades via his connections in the State Department.

Vegas

BANNED
Unverified
31days and a wake up to freedom and i wont have to deal with the media putting us all in danger!