CIA operatives on the ground in Libya

I with Spit on this, I just couldn't believe they are there. The CIA? Operating in foreign countries? lolwut?

I wish you wouldn't post this kind of shit, it just gives SCOTT RIGG aka DEUCE, one more thing to lie about and say he's done.

I'm always curious to who "an American official and a former U.S. intelligence officer" would be, or who would think that it's a good idea to tell media anything.

Nah, you guys have this all wrong - this is just a classic disinformation spin - the CIA approved this leak from the very highest of the lofty high-ups! The true truth is they're all in Mexico on Spring Break and just want the American people to think they're doing their jobs... :-x

LL

I'm always curious to who "an American official and a former U.S. intelligence officer" would be, or who would think that it's a good idea to tell media anything.
Probably Jack Ryan...

Nah, you guys have this all wrong - this is just a classic disinformation spin - the CIA approved this leak from the very highest of the lofty high-ups! The true truth is they're all in Mexico on Spring Break and just want the American people to think they're doing their jobs... :-x
LL

But I hear the Mediterranean is great this time of year...

Dude who couldn't cut it as an Army military intel officer and who now makes his living selling out his former comrades via his connections in the State Department.

31days and a wake up to freedom and i wont have to deal with the media putting us all in danger!

Back