coded ammunition

Coded ammunition does nothing in my opinion to aid law enforcement in solving crimes. Ammuntion can be transferred from one person to another and vice versa, assuming there is not an FBI check when purchasing ammunition and then serial numbering the code to that specific individual. Ammuntion can be lost and stolen and that would place law enforcement in yet another conundrum with solving shooting crimes.

It also is the desire of the liberal anti-gunners to increase the costs of ammunition across the board. I suspect some of the smaller ammunition manufacturers will simply give up and close their doors due to increase costs of coding the amunition.

Never underestimate the ingenuity of the liberal "backdoor" gun control efforts with these goons. :mad:

82nd, your 100%. It is a feel good law, for people who are completely clueless about firearms. Maybe in a fantasy it would work. So I guess those who support this law is out in LA LA land. It would be nice if LA LA land would break away for our planet's orbit and drift off into space somewhere far far from here.

Yup!, and a complete waste of money!
And a waste of my ammo that will be outlawed (and FORCED TO BE destroyed) in two years.
My "normal citizen" world (PHX, AZ) just got a lot more dangerous if this and the "cop killer bullets" ammo ban passes!!!
:(

You know long term this could be a good thing.

It will so infuriate everybody that there will hopefully be a backlash in voting and in lawsuits that will solidify the 2nd Amendment. :2c:

I hope... :uhh:

You know long term this could be a good thing.

It will so infuriate everybody that there will hopefully be a backlash in voting and in lawsuits that will solidify the 2nd Amendment. :2c:

I hope... :uhh:

That is true, but in the mean time we are screwed.

Q: Why doesn't __________ post here any more?

A: They were at the range shooting with uncoded ammunition. They have another 2 years on their jail term.

I've also heard that Dianne Feinstein also has her CCW. (but no longer carries that gun). But I have NO doubt she'd be completely happy banning/confiscating all guns and ammo.
IMO - the problem with some of these liberal nutcases is they believe that things should not apply to them, besides their the "rulers" of America, of course THEY can be trusted with a gun, just not all the incompetent, unruly, dumb citizens.... Silly Citizens, guns are for rulers...:mad:

http://usliberals.about.com/od/liberalpersonalprofiles/p/SenFeinstein.htm

go about midway down the article to the "Interesting Personal Note"

The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
The sky is falling,
Good God folks get a gripnothing is going to change. Do you really think someone is going to disarm a State like KY, WV, AK, etc?

Polar, It does not happen all that fast. Bill Clinton via executive order, took away the 2nd Amendment rights of about 88,000 veterans. A year ago Bush signed a bill to restore those rights. Still nothing has been done. So for those 88,000 veteran, the ski did fall.

I don't think the nation as a whole will see laws like that require coded ammunition right away. I would not put it past California and maybe some other jurisdiction to do it sooner.

Laws have reduced our 2nd Amendment rights. It is a question of how much and when new laws are again passed to erode that right.

Back