College, whatchya got?

Did a one year stint at American University in Cairo, followed by George Washington University, IA: Dual concentration in ME Studies and Conflict + Security, with three years of Arabic.
The year in Cairo was the best part of college by far.

Austin Peay State University with a BS in Communication and a Business minor. If I had done another semester I'd have had enough credits for a double major in Geology or Information Systems. I've been throwing around the idea of doing a Masters program for around a year now.

I went to San Antonio Community College for a year, where I was working towards a AAS in CJ......But 9/11 took place and I decided to go to Sand Hill's school for boys, follwed by some wonderful humanitarian work in the middle east. ;)

I went to San Antonio Community College for a year, where I was working towards a AAS in CJ......But 9/11 took place and I decided to go to Sand Hill's school for boys, follwed by some wonderful humanitarian work in the middle east. ;)

Harmony Church is where the REAL Infantry was trained... Sand Hill was where they sent the losers... It was like special class at the Benning School for Boys.....:-"

Back