Colt Canada C20 Sniper Rifle

RackMaster

Nasty-Dirty-Canuck
SOF Support
I wasn't sure about this but it's replacing the C7/C8 platform in 5.56 as a primary weapon. They still have other platforms for specialty missions to be carried among the team.

c20-ls371x132.png

c20-rs373x117.png

C20
C20 SPECIFICATIONS: Calibre: 7.62x51mm Weight (Unloaded): 9.1lb Barrel Length: 18in Overall Length: 38in Rifling: 1 in 10 twist Magazine Capacity: 20-round

FIRST LOOK: Colt Canada's C20 Sniper Rifle -

Monolithic....proprietary to that lower but still good nonetheless. I wonder why they went with the SSA and not the SSA-E though, kinda makes me scratch my head.

Eh, I hope they got what they wanted and it serves them well.

Monolithic....proprietary to that lower but still good nonetheless. I wonder why they went with the SSA and not the SSA-E though, kinda makes me scratch my head.

Eh, I hope they got what they wanted and it serves them well.

With our procurement system, it was probably just what was put in the offer for the RFP. It also takes forever for RFP's to be completed, that it's possible the SSA-E wasn't an option at the time of the original request. It also doesn't mean that they won't be changed once in the system.

With our procurement system, it was probably just what was put in the offer for the RFP. It also takes forever for RFP's to be completed, that it's possible the SSA-E wasn't an option at the time of the original request. It also doesn't mean that they won't be changed once in the system.
Understood and makes sense.

I own both triggers so I was genuinely curious. One is for sustained well aimed accurate fast fire while the other is for more accurate but deliberate fire for covering those with the SSA's.

Back