Combat Controllers

Ravage

running up that hill
1h6v0o.jpg

Download HiRes
Staff Sgt. Zachary Rhyner deployed to Afghanistan in 2008. Sergeant Rhyner, a combat controller with the 21st Special Tactics Squadron, will be awarded the Air Force Cross Mar. 10, 2009 for his actions in Shok Valley, Afghanistan April 6, 2008. (U.S. Air Force photo)
2iliwyx.jpg

Download HiRes
2lc8ykk.jpg

Download HiRes

2qunfpc.jpg

Download HiRes

105wu1w.jpg

Download HiRes

Why are they wearing shoulder patches that say CCT :uhh: I'm hoping they don't do that on actual missions...Cool pics, thanks Ravage. In the second pic the guy has what appears to be a Garmin runners device which lets you know distance travelled and pace. What's hanging down on his chest where you can see a little red dot on it?

Why are they wearing shoulder patches that say CCT :uhh: I'm hoping they don't do that on actual missions...Cool pics, thanks Ravage. In the second pic the guy has what appears to be a Garmin runners device which lets you know distance travelled and pace. What's hanging down on his chest where you can see a little red dot on it?

The velcro patch, well its so the Army guys dont forget how to spell CCT.

The little thingy with a red dot on it, well thats his automatic-switchblade comb. CCT are well known for having awesome hair and you cant go running around the battlefield with bad hair. I mean c'mon.

The velcro patch, well its so the Army guys dont forget how to spell CCT.

The little thingy with a red dot on it, well thats his automatic-switchblade comb. CCT are well known for having awesome hair and you cant go running around the battlefield with bad hair. I mean c'mon.

I thought that was SEALs :D Sorry if it's opsec related...just hadn't seen that before.

The fourth picture down..Is that an altered Woodland BDU? looks different/Lighter..

Back