Congrats Marshall Plumlee!

Nice find, JS!

That one tall drink of water :-". Nice to see him join up, any idea what his MOS will be?

Nice find, JS!

That one tall drink of water :-". Nice to see him join up, any idea what his MOS will be?

No, all I know is that he's going into the Reserves and is going to balance his military time with his playing time. His father is a family friend, so I thought I would put out a post congratulating Marshall. His height almost prevented him from joining, had to get a waiver for those two extra inches.

No, all I know is that he's going into the Reserves and is going to balance his military time with his playing time. His father is a family friend, so I thought I would put out a post congratulating Marshall. His height almost prevented him from joining, had to get a waiver for those two extra inches.

I'm not surprised about the waver.` Somehow, I don't see him as a tank driver;-).

I saw him play quite a bit. Apparently a high character guy. Hope for the best for him, but honestly he is a developmental league player.

Back