Conor McGregor vs RDA

Poccington

Where the fuck is Zordon?
Verified Military
So, March 5th will see Conor McGregor make an attempt at holding two titles at the same time when he faces RDA.

Looking at the fight itself, I just can't back against Conor. RDA will be rightly considered the favourite but Conor is so far proving to be quite the enigma in the UFC. Talks massive amounts of shit, backs it all up and of course you have the Aldo KO as the cherry on top.

Either way, I'm looking forward to the fight and what should be Conor's first real test in the UFC.

Greg Jackson is our honorary squadron commander (and honetsly the nicest dude and most humble guy you would ever meet)- but I asked him specifically about this. He said, "I mean, just wait. Connor does 100% of his talking to sell fights, but in reality he's a humble dude that just fights and is respectful when it's time to fight. "

I bet on Connor, and I'll be surprised if anything else happens other thank a decisive win for McGregor.

RDA has pulled out of the fight due to a foot injury.

Fuck the world.

image.jpeg I have to say that with Dos Anjos the broken foot sucks.

Buuuuuuut now the it's McGregor and Diaz I'm actually fired up about this fight... I'm thinking Diaz takes this one with his reach advantage and the fact that he can take a punch. I swear sometimes I think he purposely catches punches with his face to show how tough he is... Not necessarily the smartest thing.
Z

A Conor McGregor 2 weeks out from a full camp spent training for RDA vs. A 2 week camp Nate Diaz?

Diaz is getting buried.

Last edited:
View attachment 14998 I have to say that with Dos Anjos the broken foot sucks.

Buuuuuuut now the it's McGregor and Diaz I'm actually fired up about this fight... I'm thinking Diaz takes this one with his reach advantage and the fact that he can take a punch. I swear sometimes I think he purposely catches punches with his face to show how tough he is... Not necessarily the smartest thing.
Z

People thought Jose Aldo could take a punch.

Their opinion changed after he spent 13 seconds in the Octagon with Conor McGregor.....

Last edited:
I hope the fight is as good as this press conference:

http://deadspin.com/nate-diaz-accuses-conor-mcgregor-of-steroid-use-at-impr-1761144578

Diaz and McGregor bring out PED accusations, balloon animals at press conference

McGregor: “I don’t give a fuck either! I tell you, I like Nick’s little bro. I do. I honestly like Nick and Nick’s little bro, you know what I mean? How can you not like him? He’s like a little cholo gangsta from the hood, but at the same time he coaches kids’ jiu jitsu on a Sunday morning and goes on bike rides with the elderly. He makes gun sounds with the right hand and animal balloons with the left hand, so ah ah ah! You’re a credit to the community!”

McGregor: “You’re a junior infants’ jiu jitsu coach and you teach seminars to eat. You have to teach seminars all across fucking California just to make ends meet, so worry about you—”

Diaz: “You fight midgets.”

McGregor: “—because I’m a world champion, multimillionaire—”

Diaz: “You fight midgets.”

McGregor: “—and that’s it.”

Diaz: “You knocked out three midgets and you’re pumped up.”

Animal balloons...midget fights....this is awesome.

I'm a newcomer to UFC but really starting to get into it. I already know about McGregor. Watched a rerun the other day of Rumble beating the living shit out of some skinny Swedish dude in Stockholm...in about 40 seconds. Nice.

One of Conor or Nate is guaranteed to try "Stockton Slap" the other at the weigh in or as the ref speaks to them in the centre of the octagon before the fight starts.

Here's the thing though- Conor is fighting WAY up in weight, and Nate doesnt have to cut at all. This favors a fighter taking a fight on no notice- and Nate walks around closer to 170 than Conor does.

Nate can bang, has a chin, great jiu jitsu. If Conor loses- I mean, this is a big deal right? Isn't Conor taking a huge risk here?! He's literally giving up all the advantage he has. I admire the moxy, but it seems to me like he's risking a lot for no reward.

Here's the thing though- Conor is fighting WAY up in weight, and Nate doesnt have to cut at all. This favors a fighter taking a fight on no notice- and Nate walks around closer to 170 than Conor does.

Nate can bang, has a chin, great jiu jitsu. If Conor loses- I mean, this is a big deal right? Isn't Conor taking a huge risk here?! He's literally giving up all the advantage he has. I admire the moxy, but it seems to me like he's risking a lot for no reward.

I think what Conor is risking is the kind of hype and momentum he has going, but that's also what makes me like the guy so much. He walks the walk. He's stated over and over that he'll fight anyone because of how sick he is of people all across UFC talking shit to each other, saying they'll fight, building it up, and never fighting.

Either way it goes...props to both of them for taking the fight on such short notice and at 170.

I vote for Connor. Diaz and the Diaz clan need to be taught lessons in humility.

Back