Conor McGregor vs RDA

Mcgregor back in UFC 200.... Again. For now. Until they take it back again. This whole thing has made thier organization look like a shit show.

BREAKING! Conor McGregor is back on UFC 200 card | BJPenn.com UFC Fight News & Videos

So disappointed in how Dana runs this company - so many different ways he is turning it WWF (I refuse to say WWE) like in both how it is promoted and the behind the scenes drama.

Side note - has anyone noticed that Joe Rogan's physical transformation into Dana's doppelgänger is now near complete?

upload_2016-4-25_11-2-11.png

Last edited:
So disappointed in how Dana runs this company - so many different ways he is turning it WWF (I refuse to say WWE) like in both how it is promoted and the behind the scenes drama.

Side note - has anyone noticed that Joe Rogan's physical transformation into Dana's doppelgänger is now complete?

I've said that about UFC/ WWE for years. It is like he and Vince go back and forth reinventing the wheel and stealing ideas.

Rogan's hilarious in person, FWIW. I recommend his stand up shows.

McGregor is quickly becoming a crumb in my book! He needs to move on and quit playing games before he starts losing supporters.

McGregor is quickly becoming a crumb in my book! He needs to move on and quit playing games before he starts losing supporters.

He played a game and by the looks of things, may have won. He is in Iceland currently training and didn't want to be distracted from said training. He has already cited the media circus from his last fight may have contributed to his loss.

He played a game and by the looks of things, may have won. He is in Iceland currently training and didn't want to be distracted from said training. He has already cited the media circus from his last fight may have contributed to his loss.

I hope so...because I like his fighting, but I have grown tired of his media game. Maybe it's because I'm getting older...;-), but I like the *hype* less and less now.

I don't watch Colin Cowherd enough to have an opinion on this, but for those who do...agree/disagree?

I don't watch Colin Cowherd enough to have an opinion on this, but for those who do...agree/disagree?
That is a great, GREAT point. Holy shit. That changes this conversation almost completely for me.

I LOVED grantland.com and Bill Simmons- read his stuff for years. Decades, actually. And you he did essentially the same thing and was wiped clean from the social conscious with the wave of a well manicured hand.

Conor might have made another bad decision on which fight to take.

Well,

Things were different this time around.

Conor pulled it off at 170. 3 knockdowns against Diaz. Diaz with only 1 take down - too little, too late.

Seems McGregor got a little smarter and trained a little harder this time around. If there's going to be a 3rd rematch, Diaz should come down to Conor's weight class this time and then we'll see how that pans out.

Even though it was by decision, judge for yourself who's the worse for wear....post fight conference.

ScreenHunter_771%20Aug.%2021%2008.26_zpspytvkve2.jpg

Last edited:
Great fight. So glad I was able to watch it live on AFN.

I doubt there will be a third fight. McGergor won and doesn't have a reason to fight him again. This whole Diaz business has been an 8 month detour on his original conquest to be the first person to ever hold a belt at 2 weight classes. I think this is a huge testament to his ability, a confidence boost for him, and a warning to others.

I hope his next fight is for the lightweight belt. Then he'll either have to defend the featherweight belt or give it it.

I thought it was a great fight and there will be a third fight in my opinion. The UFC is into making big fights and this is a big fight. The PPV numbers on this will be close to or over a million I bet. That's big numbers for a UFC PPV.

One of the fights of the year, I really enjoyed it and admired both guys digging deep for the win.

I'd like to watch the Alvarez fight and see if McGregor can win two belts in two weight classes. Aldo fight doesn't interest me much as a fan but I understand why you make the fight. Aldo was dominate for a long time.

I'm sticking with "they'll do a 3rd fight" :ROFLMAO: . The first one Conor lost and the 2nd went to decision and was an instant classic. Why not a 3rd?

Defend against Aldo. That will eliminate the only current viable challenge to McGregor at Featherweight. So long as he wins decisively, go back up to 155 and take on Alvarez. Give Alvarez one defense to make him a "legit" champ. Then make the super fight.

Back