Craiglist PJ

JustAnotherJ

Pararescue
Verified SOF
SSMP
SOF Mentor
Well, I emailed this guy to let him either vet himself or take his page down. He has done neither. And so it begins.

I find it funny that at 25 years old he was an E-6...but wait that's not it. Apparently he's been an E-6 for 3 years. My PJ math puts him at making E-6 at 22. To add to the confusion, we've never seen this guy who apparently is an ex "Special Forces Pararescue Jumper" and fitness instructor (after making E-6).

You can read the steal of a deal that he is offering for his expert fitness advice!

I am willing to do this for money or for a trade of some sort. example of what I am looking for but not limited to are: electronics (PS1,PS2,PS3, Desktops,Laptops,apple ipods,HDTV,Ipad,macbook, etc)
Toys: I collect LEGO (yes, I love lego and Im 25), new in package action figures (yes, I collect), and original GI JOE's or alien figures from the movie.
I will also do it for someone who can do professional tattoos. I plan to finish my left sleeve.

When contacted he claimed to be a PJ from Moody, but somehow didn't know any PJs there. Weird right?

But here's where junior crosses the line:

I run 8 miles per day. every day. I can swim lap after lap at a pool all day. It was my job in the military. I worked to save soldiers who were downed in Iraq, Afghanistan, and even Africa.

A simple, "I'm sorry, I'll take the add down" would have solved this.

Come to my course like a man, if you want to be a real PJ.

http://austin.craigslist.org/bar/3095420279.html

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 92
It was nice of him to put his phone number on there, it will be much easier to prosecute him under Stolen Valor.

Oh wait, I forgot, the Supreme Court said it was OK to perpetrate a fraud by pretending to be something you're not. As long as the "not" has something to do with the military.

I have never referred to someone who has actually been in SOF refer to themselves as "Special Forces" -anything unless they were specifically Army Special Forces.

You should trap him using the honeypot method.

Create a fake profile as some hot sluzz offering "services", offer him a few free ones in exchange for personal training. Tell him you need to tone up so you can charge a higher price. I'm sure Boon's Mom will donate some pics for the cause and if she won't Cback will have some in his sock drawer.

When he shows up with a hard on and a look of lust in his eye grab him, strap him to a plank and waterboard that mutha fucker.

Seriously I think it will work, a dude like this is not going to be inundated with vagina so he'll jump at the chance to regale some sluzz with his BS war stories and blow his load.

Who is the chick in his photo? Him standing on the pole base make a standing blowjob possible (good tactics on his part) so he might be a PJ :sick::D

You should trap him using the honeypot method.

Create a fake profile as some hot sluzz offering "services", offer him a few free ones in exchange for personal training. Tell him you need to tone up so you can charge a higher price. I'm sure Boon's Mom will donate some pics for the cause and if she won't Cback will have some in his sock drawer.

When he shows up with a hard on and a look of lust in his eye grab him, strap him to a plank and waterboard that mutha fucker.

Seriously I think it will work, a dude like this is not going to be inundated with vagina so he'll jump at the chance to regale some sluzz with his BS war stories and blow his load.

Sounds like you have experience in this.... from the receiving end...

Back