Critter Cookout 12 May

What a Blast, I got home about an Hour Ago. Church Bingo Really went over time.lol

Great to Meet you CM, and a Great Job on the Dedication.

What a Blast, I got home about an Hour Ago. Church Bingo Really went over time.lol

Great to Meet you CM, and a Great Job on the Dedication.

Likewise Brother.

Now if J can get his ass through JM, then we'll consider it MC.

Church Bingo????? lol

Likewise Brother.

Now if J can get his ass through JM, then we'll consider it MC.

Church Bingo????? lol

Roger That. if you talk to him before me tell him I Have his Shirt and Book.

Yes, Church Bingo! I always thought it was a Kind of Holy Place, But Now I have Won the Big Pot for the Weekend. I will never ever Forget This one!}:-)

I have been working on getting Randy Williford (1/75, 2/75) a memorial marker for the past 2 years up at MRD.

The only thing holding it up was a complete bio, which is one of the requirements. I had bits and pieces, but not enough.

Finally got to talk with Randy's father last month after not seeing him or talking with him since the funeral 20 years ago.

His father sent the needed remaining information to complete the requirements. It's now a done deal.

I have been asked to speak on behalf of Randy on the 12th and yes, I will be there.

Look forward to seeing you there EAT and if 64PaPa's doing the cooking again, I'll be packing a sack lunch...........:-x

Be nice if blueberry pancakes was on the menu.

More pics to follow, but after 2 years of working on this, this is the one that says it all. Gary Gordon was also honored that day along with 4 others.

RandyWillifordmemorial2007.jpg

I Had to sumit my Leave dates for the next year, so I hope the 2nd Sat of May is correct for this year. After last Year I put in for 7 Days this time,lol

Who else is in?}:-)

More pics to follow, but after 2 years of working on this, this is the one that says it all. Gary Gordon was also honored that day along with 4 others.

RandyWillifordmemorial2007.jpg

The memorial is located near the creek that seperates the camp from the grass field if I remember correctly, right?

Be nice if blueberry pancakes was on the menu.

Yuck!, I have not been able to eat or look at a blueberry pancake to this day. I guess that happens when you recycle mountains. :bleh:

Back