CSPAN: Live testimony by Clinton on Benghazi

Fuckall about Benghazi? Really?

I suppose if you ever die under questionable circumstances, a 20 minute investigation would be in order.....

Jesus h christ on a crutch. :rolleyes:
I think you're misunderstanding my post. Before the committee convened, there were SEVEN separate investigations into the Benghazi event. It had been exhaustively investigated already. The committee basically did not reveal anything that hadn't already been assessed by the previous investigations. It revealed a few new details, but nothing earth-shattering, and certainly nothing worth wasting 28 months on. Regardless of what your views on the event are, it is incredibly apparent that it was a colossal waste of time.

Seriously, read the report some time.

Last edited:
I think you're misunderstanding my post. Before the committee convened, there were SEVEN separate investigations into the Benghazi event. It had been exhaustively investigated already. The committee basically did not reveal anything that hadn't already been assessed by the previous investigations. It revealed a few new details, but nothing earth-shattering, and certainly nothing worth wasting 28 months on. Regardless of what your views on the event are, it is incredibly apparent that it was a colossal waste of time.

Seriously, read the report some time.
If nothing else, it drug Hillary through the mud for 28 months at a crucial point in time.

Given the other nonsense we spend tax dollars on, I'd say it was well worth it.

Was 28 months worth it, I think so: Select Committee on Benghazi Releases Final Report, Urges Obama Administration to Declassify as Much Information as Possible

The widow of Benghazi hero Tyrone Woods, Dr. Dorothy Woods, recently thanked Committee Republicans for “doing their job,” and said the report has “given me closure.” She said critics of the committee have “been dismissive. The committee’s been ridiculed. The committee has been, they’ve been criticized. And for them to sincerely do the right thing, to care about Americans, that’s what’s important.”

“I am thankful for Congressman Gowdy and his committee for remembering that they are in fact servants of the people of the United States, and they took the time to answer questions that weren’t answered.”
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back