Custom (embroidered) hats

UPDATE

I received my order, and I must say Bradley Manning (or whoever the convicts were) did a superb job on the cap. Mrs. Hamel will be getting a nice thank you letter from me and I highly recommend her for fast turnaround and a high quality product with over the top customer service. I will be a repeat customer! :thumbsup:
How many did you get?

I picked up 15.

I was given a quote for hats they had in stock, and I asked about another company's hat (one that I know fits my little head: low profile, non-reinforced). She came back with a lower price than the original quote! I think if I ordered 12 or under the price wouldn't have gone up very much.

Most instances you gotta get into the 144 and up range to see a dramatic price difference.

Glad it worked out well for you. Not surprised though, I used to sell to a Correctional Institution in PA who did ALLOT of business. The next to nothing labor costs really make them competitive.

If P told you what they were... :ROFLMAO:

You asked me not to reveal what you were up to... therefore I revealed nothing about what you were up to... I may be the Troll, but I do have honor and integrity... I feel slighted.

As to LL... she never listens to me anyway... I could mention that the earth was about to explode and she'd continue with her story about what the cat did today.... (Oh, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo friggin toast, you may find my body in a couple of hundred years... if there are big enough pieces to bother hiding after she tears me into my component atoms....) :-o:-";-):blkeye::troll:

UPDATE

I received my order, and I must say Bradley Manning (or whoever the convicts were) did a superb job on the cap. Mrs. Hamel will be getting a nice thank you letter from me and I highly recommend her for fast turnaround and a high quality product with over the top customer service. I will be a repeat customer! :thumbsup:

What model order number did you get for the hat? Could you send me a picture of the final product? You can black out the logo if need to. I'm looking to place an order for new team hats.

What model order number did you get for the hat? Could you send me a picture of the final product? You can black out the logo if need to. I'm looking to place an order for new team hats.

They also do drinking glasses, mouse pads, t-shirts... all manner of things. Great quality, great prices, and like I said, their willingness to do small order sizes makes it tough to beat.

They also do drinking glasses, mouse pads, t-shirts... all manner of things. Great quality, great prices, and like I said, their willingness to do small order sizes makes it tough to beat.

That's indeed great news to hear. Thanks for the info (current and past in this thread)

Back