DasBoot Intro

• Thread starter Deleted member 2517
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2517

Hello All-
DasBoot is the name. I'm a college student and aspiring International Studies/Political Science major. My dad and stepmom were both AF O's who worked in/around SOF and I'm following down that route as well! I joined to help decide on whether to go SEAL or USMC Recon in the future, and this website provides a new perspective on SOF and I hope to learn what I haven't from books and other sites that don't have the insight you all do!
Thanks for letting me on!
DasBoot
PS I plan to start off lurking and posting very little until I've earned some Web Respect on here- I hope to be a good wannabe;)

Welcome aboard. Plenty of research to be done on this site alone.

How much longer do you have in school? What is keeping you from joining now in one of the Officer programs that both the Navy and the Marines offer?

Welcome aboard. Plenty of research to be done on this site alone.

How much longer do you have in school? What is keeping you from joining now in one of the Officer programs that both the Navy and the Marines offer?

I did lots of AP and dual enrollment in HS, and after a lazy first semester, I took 17 credits this semester and signed up for 18 for fall. So I should be graduating in 2013- but I could possibly be done by the end of next summer if I killed myself.

I really don't want to be an officer- not to begin at least. It seems like enlisted SEALs and Marines get the cool jobs and stay on team longer, and that's what I'd like to do. I can always become an Officer a little later!

Check out the mentorship forum, read first and decide if you want to post.
If you follow instructions you will do fine.

Wilkommen, gruessen.

I will! I've seen the wrath of xSFmed brought upon many Newbies:ROFLMAO: I'll stay in my lane and keep my ears open

What is it with this rep I have? I chew on a few tasty, non-instruction following noobs, who clearly did not take very well written directions seriously, and suddenly, I'm the bad Troll... whassupwitdat, huh?

I'd really like to see how some of these kids handle Drill Instructors.
full-metal-jacket11.jpg

Back