Dive Gear

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
I have a bunch of dive gear I'm looking to be rid of. Some of this stuff is old, but it's all fully serviceable. I have boots, hoods, masks, belts & weights, fins, suits (many different sizes; kids/women/men), a dive knife, a dive light, even a tricked-out fancy (for its time) tank. I also have two dive bags (not pictured).

If you see something you like, let me know and I'll make you a good deal. I want this stuff out of my basement. Much of this was high-end gear when it was first purchased. PayPal is the preferred method of payment, shipping costs will be added to the price we agree to. I will NOT ship the bc/tank set up; it's heavy so local purchase only on that. First dibs here before I post to Craigslist and Ebay.

I'll post sizes and specifics of the items later, or you can PM me for more information.

dive gear.jpg

What size are the fins and booties?
Here is a spreadsheet with the descriptions, sizes, and prices of the items pictured. As you can see, the items are priced to move.

I like the knife. I am a knife geek. How much sir?

F.M.

$15 plus the cost of shipping (which is probably going to be pretty small because you're not too far away from me) and it's yours. This is a good dive knife, I think I wore it in the water twice. If you want it, I can have it in the mail tomorrow, plus I'll include a surprise or two. ;)

Attachments

• dive gear inventory.pdf
    180.8 KB · Views: 14
Here is a spreadsheet with the descriptions, sizes, and prices of the items pictured. As you can see, the items are priced to move.

I'll take the Scuba Pro Jet fins and the size 12 booties, please.

Of course, it's yours. Let me make sure it still works, it (like the knife) has only been used twice but I've had it for a while. PM me your address, I'll figure out postage from me to you, shouldn't be much, and I'll PM you a final cost. If you like that final number, you can PayPal me and I'll ship it on out to you, along with a couple of other little goodies.

Haha...that would probably suffice. I'm trying to build my collection now but my girlfriend keeps telling me how you can only polish a turd so much...whatever that means O_o

End of Hijack.

Back