Domestic Terrorism, Lone Wolf Attacks etc...

Post your domestic terror posts here.

The below statement from the article you posted says a lot. I think we will see many more of those types in the near future.

'I believe that we should just wage jihad under our own orders and plan attacks and everything,' Cornell allegedly wrote in August. 'I believe we should meet up and make our own group in alliance with the Islamic State here and plan operations ourselves.'

The below statement from the article you posted says a lot. I think we will see many more of those types in the near future.

'I believe that we should just wage jihad under our own orders and plan attacks and everything,' Cornell allegedly wrote in August. 'I believe we should meet up and make our own group in alliance with the Islamic State here and plan operations ourselves.'

I guarantee it is going to happen more. We are already seeing it in the UK, Canada, Australia and in the US.

I guarantee it is going to happen more. We are already seeing it in the UK, Canada, Australia and in the US.

I believe in being armed, and I CCW almost everywhere. Now, I am begining to think that open carry might be the better option. Let Achmed know he will get shot early on if he decides to mess with this infidel. Trouble is, that the liberals won't like it because it in not exactly, "PC":-o:wall:.

I believe in being armed, and I CCW almost everywhere. Now, I am begining to think that open carry might be the better option. Let Achmed know he will get shot early on if he decides to mess with this infidel. Trouble is, that the liberals won't like it because it in not exactly, "PC":-o:wall:.

In South Africa it was strongly advised to carry concealed, A, if a bad guy was going to do something, it was going to be the second after he shot you as you were the immediate threat to him, B, they wanted guns, so you became a target in order to get your gun.
Concealed is good, be the grey man. :thumbsup:

In South Africa it was strongly advised to carry concealed, A, if a bad guy was going to do something, it was going to be the second after he shot you as you were the immediate threat to him, B, they wanted guns, so you became a target in order to get your gun.
Concealed is good, be the grey man. :thumbsup:

Very valid point.

We'll see more of these, popping like dandelions. At the risk of putting on some tinfoil, this will probably lead to an expansion of any domestic surveillance programs already in place. The public will be afraid and clamor for the gov't to "do something" and that's when the shifts will occur.

terrorist.jpg

There's been 3 arrests in the last week up here and news that 5 Canadian goat fuckers died in Syria.
http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/...rted-killed-fighting-for-ISIS-in-Syria-387877

Ashton Carleton Larmond (D.O.B. 1990-11-21) has been charged with Facilitating terrorist activity (Sec. 83.19), Participation in the activity of a terrorist group (Sec. 83.18), and for Instructing to carry out activity for a terrorist group (Sec. 83.21 (1)).

Carlos Larmond (D.O.B. 1990-11-21) has been charged with Participation in the activity of a terrorist group (Sec. 83.18) and for Attempting to leave Canada to participate in terrorist activity abroad (Sec. 83.181).

Carlos Larmond was arrested at the Montreal Pierre-Elliott Trudeau International Airport as he was intending to travel overseas for terrorist purposes. Ashton Carleton Larmond was arrested in Ottawa.
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/on/news-nouvelles/2015/15-01-09-ottawa-eng.htm

Ottawa, ON, January 12, 2015 – Today, following a national security criminal investigation, the RCMP Ottawa Integrated National Security Enforcement Team (INSET) arrested and charged Suliman Mohamed (D.O.B. 1993-02-16) from Ottawa with offences under Section 83.18 of the Criminal Code for Participation in the activity of a terrorist group.

Additionally, the RCMP confirms that today’s arrest is linked to the arrests of Ashton and Carlos Larmond made on January 9, 2015. As a result, Suliman Mohamed was also charged under Sec. 465 (1)(c) of the Criminal Code for Conspiracy to participate in a terrorist activity with Ashton and Carlos Larmond.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/on/news-nouvelles/2015/15-01-12-ottawa-eng.htm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30840160

Two suspected jihadists have been killed in an anti-terror operation in eastern Belgium, officials say.

Prosecutor Eric Van der Sypt said a third person had been arrested in the raid in Verviers, but no police or members of the public were harmed. Mr Van der Sypt told reporters police had targeted a group returning from Syria who had been about to launch "large-scale" attacks. Suspects had opened fire on police with assault weapons, he said. "The suspects immediately and for several minutes opened fire with military weaponry and handguns on the special units of the federal police before they were neutralised," he said.

Anti-terror raids were also under way in the Brussels region, he added. "We still expect a number of arrests," he said. The terror threat level in Belgium has been raised to three - the second highest, Mr Van der Sypt said. Witnesses in Verviers reported hearing heavy gunfire for several minutes and at least three explosions.

Witness Marylou Fletcher told the BBC: "We were going back from shopping and saw the police cars. We thought there was an accident then we heard something blowing up. We started running but did not understand what had happened. There was a lot of gunshots.

"My children cried. They are just terrified." The area around the train station has been cordoned off and reports on social media say there is a heavy police presence in the town centre. Verviers is in the province of Liege and has a population of about 56,000. The incident comes a week after attacks in neighbouring France that killed 17 people.

Belgian media has reported that some of the weapons used in the attacks in Paris were bought near the Midi train station in Brussels. However, Mr Van der Sypt said no weapons link with last week's attacks in the French capital had been established. The attacks - on satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, a kosher market and police - have heightened security fears in several European countries. In May last year, four people were killed inside the Jewish museum in Brussels. A Frenchman of Algerian descent is in custody in Belgium over the attack.

We'll see more of these, popping like dandelions. At the risk of putting on some tinfoil, this will probably lead to an expansion of any domestic surveillance programs already in place. The public will be afraid and clamor for the gov't to "do something" and that's when the shifts will occur.

Why not just establish a policy for the immigrants previously known as illegal in that they stop a "lone dog" attack, they get instant citizenship?

Inspire magazine has been preaching going out and doing things yourself for awhile now...grab a gun and go to a crowded place, run crowds over with trucks....etc. Why plan elaborate operations that security/intelligence units can detect....just go do it.

I say we are about ten years from where Europe is now...no go zones...etc. Unless we wise the fuck up.....

Inspire magazine has been preaching going out and doing things yourself for awhile now...grab a gun and go to a crowded place, run crowds over with trucks....etc. Why plan elaborate operations that security/intelligence units can detect....just go do it.

I say we are about ten years from where Europe is now...no go zones...etc. Unless we wise the fuck up.....

Ten Years? I'd say we were about ten days away with the right incident.

Ya, from a incident happening....I was taking about how they have structured themselves over the years within France. 751 Sensitive Urban Zones (No Go Zones), housing a combined population of 5 million(!)...just for example.

Michigan, Illinois, NYC.... 'nuff said.

Last edited:
Back